8/27/24 6:40PM Angels @ Tigers

Tigeraholic1

The announcers keep talking about the importance of coming to the Tigers and being with guys you played with in the minors. And they don’t have to elaborate on that, but we know what it means. Tram and Lou in Parrish et al. And why not? There’s no reason why it shouldn’t happen once every 40 years.

1 minute ago, IdahoBert said:

The announcers keep talking about the importance of coming to the Tigers and being with guys you played with in the minors. And they don’t have to elaborate on that, but we know what it means. Tram and Lou in Parrish et al. And why not? There’s no reason why it shouldn’t happen once every 40 years.

Some of these guys are Avila's picks. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

Yeah.     I mean, at least Javy (until now) actually PLAYS and $24 million a year is a lot easier to swallow than $38 million - and at least Javy doesn't say stuff like "baseball has never been a top priority for me" 

I didn't know Rendon's contract. Some of the money to veterans around the league makes me appreciate the youth movement more. I guess the Tigers have been building it the right way. Patience paying off? I sure hope so.