8/27/24 6:40PM Angels @ Tigers

Tigeraholic1

14 minutes ago, IdahoBert said:

I wouldn’t die for rain or kill for rain even though we haven’t had any in two months in Idaho, but I might rip my shirt off and run around in the parking lot to celebrate if it did rain. Instead yesterday they were predicting for Boise Idaho rainless 50 mph winds that would knock down trees. 

rainMaker.jpg

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Crazy Cat Gentleman said:

mlb.tv is showing pregame shows, so first pitch must be scheduled.

edit: well, maybe. tarp is still on the field, no sign of activity. boo.

They were interviewing Shelby Miller a few minutes ago about how great the clubhouse is right now and that’s been the only break in running a constant “This event is in Weather delay” video.

Just now, IdahoBert said:

They were interviewing Shelby Miller a few minutes ago about how great the clubhouse is right now and that’s been the only break in running a constant “This event is in Weather delay video.” 

yeah, I thought the Shelby thing was me coming in in the middle of a pregame show.

🎶 but it was all lies, a pack of lies. it was all lies, why don't you **** off and die? 🎶

• Like 1

It looked like about an hour ago the rain was almost done. In fact it did stop. Then it’s been raining pretty good since.  And now a huge thunder.  I’m thinking they’d won’t play.   I’m just reading a book on my kindle in my car.  Wish I had a beer. 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, oblong said:

It looked like about an hour ago the rain was almost done. In fact it did stop. Then it’s been raining pretty good since.  And now a huge thunder.  I’m thinking they’d won’t play.   I’m just reading a book on my kindle in my car.  Wish I had a beer. 

Brown bagging it in a car in a parking lot… 

3 minutes ago, Crazy Cat Gentleman said:

if accuweather's radar forecast is to be believed, the rain will be gone in an hour or so.

That’s what it said an hour ago.  But this is the view west.  

IMG_9844.jpeg

9 minutes ago, oblong said:

Blue sky peeking through light rain in West A^2

[Begin rant] On the three or four minutes they were on with the pregame it was about .500 meaning something? This is a grand experiment! This is like a Jackson Pollock painting, throwing something against the canvas and seeing if it makes sense. This is looking for the northwest passage. This is the Vikings crossing the Atlantic and landing in Nova Scotia in 1021. This is a journey whose outcome you cannot predict. It’s better than a win loss ledger! [end of rant]