8/28/24 6:40PM Angeles @ Tigers

Tigeraholic1

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’ve been enjoying this magic carpet ride. I hope it continues. I don’t know if they’re trying to get several innings out of Englert or just one. I’m getting used to this sleight of hand “rotation“ thing working pretty well. I’m not sure how many miracles they can keep pulling out of the magician’s hat.

46 minutes ago, Evil Roy Slade said:

A few weeks ago, I wouldn’t of thought they could finish above 500. Now it looks like that might possibly happen. I hope I’m not getting ahead of myself.

Many people have said the 2024 Tigers would struggle to finish .500. I say our pitching has been way better than I ever thought possible. It seems like we call guys up from the minors who struggle at that level but come up here and are mostly effective. Pretty surprising.

47 minutes ago, IdahoBert said:

mlb.tv just now unceremoniously cut the mic on Dan and Gibby and started rolling their Weather Delay screen.

Growing up rain delays meant WDIV would show the 1968 World Series highlights film. Sometimes the rain would stop too early so they'd cut the film off during the Game 5 part and switch back to live action. That was always a downer.

• Like 2