Week One: Los Angeles Rams (0-0) @ Detroit Lions (0-0)

Great drive to end up the game and get the W. I of course will gladly take it but it doesn't change the fact that I hate the NFL OT rules, will never seem right to me that a team doesn't atleast get a chance to answer all due to the fact they lost a coin flip. 

He deserved it. The offense did not move the same when he was out of the game. 

Great win over a team whose defense is not going to take as much of a step back without Donald as people think. This was the Detroit offense’s tune-up. 

Just now, RandyMarsh said:

Great drive to end up the game and get the W. I of course will gladly take it but it doesn't change the fact that I hate the NFL OT rules, will never seem right to me that a team doesn't atleast get a chance to answer all due to the fact they lost a coin flip. 

Honestly, when you know Montgomery is getting the ball and he literally runs over you, you deserve to lose. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, RandyMarsh said:

LA had a chance. They just had to play defense. They failed.