Week One: Los Angeles Rams (0-0) @ Detroit Lions (0-0)

6 minutes ago, TP_Fan said:

The old jerseys are the best they’ve ever had. The blue was perfect offset by a nice gray. 

This is a clear down grade. 

The old jerseys had the worst number font in league history, and the grays were obnoxious. The new ones are a clear upgrade.

1 minute ago, holygoat said:

The old jerseys had the worst number font in league history, and the grays were obnoxious. The new ones are a clear upgrade.

I loved the font and the grays were the best jersey in sport.  The new ones are for the old foggies longing for yesteryear. They went from top to bottom.  It’s gonna affect their record too.  You don’t get new jerseys after being successful for the first time in seventy years. Bad karma everywhere. 

30 minutes ago, TP_Fan said:

I loved the font and the grays were the best jersey in sport.  The new ones are for the old foggies longing for yesteryear. They went from top to bottom.  It’s gonna affect their record too.  You don’t get new jerseys after being successful for the first time in seventy years. Bad karma everywhere. 

Holy sh*t, I was mostly riffing off of your ridiculous hyperbole -- although I absolutely hated the numbers and the greys for real -- but assuming that the new unis will affect their record is next level. Wow, lmfao!

10 hours ago, TP_Fan said:

It’s amazing how you can always find new and peculiar things to complain about.    

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

Who cares about Kelly. I want to heckle the children. 

You just know she'll dress them up in Ram jerseys and walk them across the field. And then wonder why rabid Lions fans boo her...that woman just loves attention...."oh, poor ME"

On 9/3/2024 at 12:20 PM, MichiganCardinal said:

The Lions Nike Pegasus 41s dropped this morning. They tend to sell out absurdly quickly in any normal person size, so thought I would plug it in case anyone here is interested.

Available at Nike and NFL Shop.

image.thumb.png.c321d4d65deb7e82393dbcefa227e1b5.png

Guess which team is sold out?

image.thumb.png.890c8e71b35ac6adca7a3deb002097bf.png

On 9/5/2024 at 9:36 AM, Shelton said:

Go ahead and rationalize why it’s ok to cheer madly for JV of the Astros and Mets, or Chauncey of the nuggets, but I don’t really think it’s much different. 

FWIW, I don't cheer for JV, madly or otherwise, unless he's on the Tigers.