9/8/24 4:07 PM Tigers @ A's

Tigeraholic1

1 hour ago, CaliforniaDreaming said:

Might as well win this series and leave the Colosseum forever on a positive note.

Am still in Spain, still enjoying it, you’re right about the weather being ideal. I might have the Tigers game on for the first few innings in my hotel room but will be fast asleep for the Lions. I’m doing the Camino de Santiago - Frances route on foot, starting in St Jean Pied de Port just inside France a week ago today, up and over the Pyrenees, and now making my way across the top of Spain. Around 425k completed 8 days in, around 350k to go, done next weekend at some point if all goes well. 

IMG_0115.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, lordstanley said:

Am still in Spain, still enjoying it, you’re right about the weather being ideal. I might have the Tigers game on for the first few innings in my hotel room but will be fast asleep for the Lions. I’m doing the Camino de Santiago - Frances route on foot, starting in St Jean Pied de Port just inside France a week ago today, up and over the Pyrenees, and now making my way across the top of Spain. Around 425k completed 8 days in, around 350k to go, done next weekend at some point if all goes well. 

IMG_0115.jpeg

Good for you. Not for the faint of heart  

40 minutes ago, lordstanley said:

IMG_0115.jpeg

Marvelous! I still have the Camino on my "to-do" list. I hope to do the Camino Primitivo, but we shall see. Enjoy the early innings of tonight's game. By the way, for the 13 inning game a couple of days ago, I woke up just in time to hear the game losing hit.