Week Two: Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-0) @ Detroit Lions (1-0)

The play calling once they get into the red zone area is what needs to improve. First play is an empty set that yields no yards on a swing pass. Not a great start.

And the drive stalls again, after some god awful play calling again.  My lord.  Ben Johnson, **** all the way off.  

11 minutes ago, RandyMarsh said:

Definitely fault Campbell for the TO sequences but the ST players running on the field is entirely on the ST coach, it is his responsibility to direct those guys, he let them run on the field when clearly the Lions were running up to spike the ball. Dan can't coach the game, direct the offense and keep tabs on the 11 special team players all at the same time. That is literally that coaches job and he screwed up. 

Campbell takes the blame off his coaches and players. It's what a great leader does, takes responsibility.

Just now, MichiganCardinal said:

Some of their coverage has been good. But there are holes. I’m not sure why we can’t get LaPorta involved.

They arent making it a priority.  A couple quick strikes so Sam would open everything up.  

I do gotta agree that I haven't been a fan of the playcalling today inside the red zone. I felt earlier when they were inside the 10 after Montgomery just gained 6 or 7 yards they should've went back to him, instead they went with low percentage passes. Then here they get some momentum and they throw it out wide to Kalif Raymond on 1st down that had a low reward payoff. 

Just now, Mr.TaterSalad said:

Did Sam LaPorta get cut???? Can we please get him more involved? Not just because he's on my fantasy team, but because he was such an vital part of our success last year and thus far he's been completely non-existent.

I would rather see a Williams TD pass. Yeah, he's on my FF team...😅