9/15/24 12:10PM Orioles @ Tigers

Tigeraholic1

When I look at this lineup, I still find myself saying “who?” But through some strange alchemy they are playing meaningful games in September. I look back on the players we once heralded then forgot about such as The Van Man for instance, and then the teams that ended up disappointing that were full of All Stars, Cy Young winners, and future Hall of Famers. But I find this team’s season so gratifying I just want to say “thank you” in a manner that completely surprises me. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TigerNation said:

And interviews with random fans while the game is going on.

It’s just a terrible presentation. Hard to believe there is some sentient being deciding that is how to broadcast a ballgame. 

Edited by gehringer_2
  • Like 1

I’m getting blacked out.

I’m trying to catch this game on my phone before I get home, but I’m operating off a 5G plus signal from AT&T and that signal is telling MLB that the entity with which it is associated is in either Baltimore or Detroit. it will let me watch any other game except this one.

Usually, I only get blacked out when I am within the viewing territory of the Seattle Mariners.  

32 minutes ago, IdahoBert said:

I’m getting blacked out.

I’m trying to catch this game on my phone before I get home, but I’m operating off a 5G plus signal from AT&T and that signal is telling MLB that the entity with which it is associated is in either Baltimore or Detroit. it will let me watch any other game except this one.

Usually, I only get blacked out when I am within the viewing territory of the Seattle Mariners.  

https://www.mlb.com/live-stream-games/help-center/blackouts-incorrect