Week Three: Detroit Lions (1-1) @ Arizona Cardinals (1-1)

4 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

This is the NFL folks

The Buccs were great last week............Get creamed by a terrible Denver team at home

The Niners are 1-2

Any News on LaPorta ?

Yeah, Las Vegas won in Baltimore last week and this week got destroyed by the Panthers. You just never know week to week what team you will be getting. 

Edited by RandyMarsh

Happy with the win. Immensely concerned with the offense.  7 second half possessions  zero points.  3 games this season, haven’t scored more than 20 in regulation.  Panthers scored 33 today.  It’s a problem.  Needs to be addressed.  This is a bottom of league offense through 3 games.

1 minute ago, TP_Fan said:

Happy with the win. Immensely concerned with the offense.  7 second half possessions  zero points.  3 games this season, haven’t scored more than 20 in regulation.  Panthers scored 33 today.  It’s a problem.  Needs to be addressed.  This is a bottom of league offense through 3 games.

Just win. 

Find ways.  

They'll lose 4 or 5 more times this year.  

Minnesota sure looks good so far, but we've seen them look good before - for awhile. 

What happens when JJ McCarthy is healthy.    They don't dare bench Sam Darnold, do they? 

And I tried to make a point about Bryce Young (who the Panthers have damaged) and Zack Wilson.     Thrown to the wolves on horrible teams.   Look at how Darnold is playing with a good team around him.   Look at Malik Willis.   Two years of watching sure helped him.  

Gotta be careful with these rookie QBs.  

I actually think Doug Pederson's seat is a little hotter than Mike McCarthy.   The reason is that it seems like the Jacksonville onwer, Khan, is more reactionary than Jerry Jones,  who actually has not been all that reactionary in the past - usually hanging onto coaches for a year or two too long. 

Any news on LaPorta?  

5 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

Just win. 

Find ways.  

They'll lose 4 or 5 more times this year.  

Minnesota sure looks good so far, but we've seen them look good before - for awhile. 

What happens when JJ McCarthy is healthy.    They don't dare bench Sam Darnold, do they? 

And I tried to make a point about Bryce Young (who the Panthers have damaged) and Zack Wilson.     Thrown to the wolves on horrible teams.   Look at how Darnold is playing with a good team around him.   Look at Malik Willis.   Two years of watching sure helped him.  

Gotta be careful with these rookie QBs.  

I actually think Doug Pederson's seat is a little hotter than Mike McCarthy.   The reason is that it seems like the Jacksonville onwer, Khan, is more reactionary than Jerry Jones,  who actually has not been all that reactionary in the past - usually hanging onto coaches for a year or two too long. 

Any news on LaPorta?  

Too soon to add Fields to the list. Still early in the season but he seems to be doing a decent job in Pittsburgh.

9 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

We are comparing two of the worst owners in football, but I think Khan would very much prefer to be hands off. Urban Meyer forced his hand with just how terrible he was.