Week Four: Seattle Seahawks (3-0) @ Detroit Lions (2-1)

I am so ****ing sick of seeing geno smith just absolutely embarrass this team year after ****ing year.   He is so middling it’s infuriating.   The lions have no answer. You’ve had 3 chances, at home, and you’ve continually had your teeth kicked in by bottom half quarterback. 

1 minute ago, Mr.TaterSalad said:

I don't like Jaemo high stepping there though. Cross the ****ing goal line and then celebrate. Don't be Leon Lett.

Agreed. No doing a flip, high stepping or slowing down to show off. Act like a pro. Barry should talk to the kid.

Just now, lordstanley said:

I guess this week is the defense’s turn to play only one good half. Third chance to basically end the game if they can stop Seattle from scoring. 

you mean zero good halves. First half wasn’t good either.  Turnover helped.  But still got shredded. 

5 minutes ago, Mr.TaterSalad said:

I don't like Jaemo high stepping there though. Cross the ****ing goal line and then celebrate. Don't be Leon Lett.

Yep.  It opens you up to not only getting caught or having ball punched out, but also a blocker taking a needless penalty behind the play. 

Every play is just so wide open for Seattle. This is zero resistance from this defense.   Again, this isn’t a high powered best show on turf offense, it’s a middle of road average offense that is just shredding Aaron Glenn.