9/26/24 1:10PM Rays @ Tigers

Tigeraholic1

6 hours ago, IdahoBert said:

The Tigers are going to go all Lawrence of Arabia on the White Sox and take no prisoners. You can book it. 

But I was told "nothing is written" by that movie.   And by that I mean the fate of this Tigers team is all bound up in our team's will and moral courage. 

Edited by romad1
  • Like 1

I love that Carlos "I can give you 80 games" Correa made the last out.    Yes, much better than Javy, but not worth $35 mil a year.   

Twins had the bases loaded in the 11th - I went to bed thinking it was over. 

As magical as this is for the Tigers it's tragical for the Twins.   What a choke job. 

LETS FINISH THIS TONIGHT.     I WILL EVEN DRINK ALCOHOL IF THEY WIN TONIGHT (OR CLINCH THIS WEEKEND)

CLINCH WITH A WIN, NOT WITH A TWINKIE LOSS - I WANT TO SEE THAT PARTY DOWN THERE

Think about it -- a year ago we only had Miggy's last game to look forward to -- and now this.     

Sadly, his departure has helped with this season.    Guys needed ABs. 

13 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

I love that Carlos "I can give you 80 games" Correa made the last out.    Yes, much better than Javy, but not worth $35 mil a year.   

Twins had the bases loaded in the 11th - I went to bed thinking it was over. 

As magical as this is for the Tigers it's tragical for the Twins.   What a choke job. 

LETS FINISH THIS TONIGHT.     I WILL EVEN DRINK ALCOHOL IF THEY WIN TONIGHT (OR CLINCH THIS WEEKEND)

CLINCH WITH A WIN, NOT WITH A TWINKIE LOSS - I WANT TO SEE THAT PARTY DOWN THERE

Think about it -- a year ago we only had Miggy's last game to look forward to -- and now this.     

Sadly, his departure has helped with this season.    Guys needed ABs. 

that video of Correa jaking it to first when it was a bad throw really does destroy him. 

3 minutes ago, romad1 said:

that video of Correa jaking it to first when it was a bad throw really does destroy him. 

I didn't realize that until now.  If he runs it out he's easily safe. 

Wow,  and after he called out a teammate this season.     Horrible look for him, man.   

Unless you're an older player who can't run - you run out EVERY ball.   

Can't even imagine anyone on the Tigers doing that. 

3 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

I didn't realize that until now.  If he runs it out he's easily safe. 

Wow,  and after he called out a teammate this season.     Horrible look for him, man.   

Unless you're an older player who can't run - you run out EVERY ball.   

Can't even imagine anyone on the Tigers doing that. 

well, Javier Baez but not if it was important.  

I have a 5 am wake up call, followed by a 6:30 am 3 mile run... so I also went to bed when they loaded the bases,  Twas a nice suprrise when I checked twitter and someone said "The magic # is 1".  

If I didn't need my energy for the run this morning and going to the game tonight I would have stayed up for sure.