9-16-21 Tigers @ Rays 7:10 PM

IdahoBert

so we just saw an example of a good athlete defeating himself with a low game IQ. Niko made a great play to stop that ball from going to the OF, which would have scored Kiermaier, but then threw away that positive accomplishment by making a futile throw to 1st which was not going to get the batter but let Kiermaier score. I won't miss Niko or W. Castro if neither on the team in '22.

Edited by gehringer_2
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, IdahoBert said:

“Peloton plant dad you’re crushing it on the leaderboard.” Damn I’m tired of seeing that ad. Almost makes me miss the ED ads. 

Peleton has been a relatively clever marketing misdirection. Start out appearing to sell a piece of equipment and just sort of seamlessly morph into selling an internet club membership. It *is* pretty hard to warm up to their target audience though....😎

19 minutes ago, gehringer_2 said:

Peleton has been a relatively clever marketing misdirection. Start out appearing to sell a piece of equipment and just sort of seamlessly morph into selling an internet club membership. It *is* pretty hard to warm up to their target audience though....😎

By the way I just put you on “the leaderboard“ here. Gave you your first “like. You are crushing it. 

16 hours ago, IdahoBert said:

While Matt Manning is being interviewed with his mouth full RedRum gets caught stealing. 

That interview was so awkward. If you don't have something useful to ask about, just end the interview. Don't spend half of it on the guy's approach to fantasy football. Even Manning looked liked "WTF are they asking me about this for?".

7 hours ago, casimir said:

Is this where all the cool kids are hangin' out these days?

I just gave you your first “like.“ If we keep this up you will get the award for having “the most liked content of the day.” As we all know the award for that used to be a kiss from the DTE girls. Now it’s more like a cup of coffee and some talk with the Golden Girls.