Anderson 0/3 2BB SB
Kriedler 1/4 BB 2K SB
Santana 1/2 RBI 3BB K
Lee 0/2 2BB 2K

FCL W 5-4
Gil 2/4 2RBI HR SB
Briceno 0/4 2K
Perez 0/3 K

FCL started a 2nd game but was stopped for lightning but Max Clark started with a walk and got caught stealing.

Edited by LongLiveMaroth

OK, I have been a bit of a Justice Bigbie doubter so far after watching a game in-person earlier this year. That being said he is doing his best to prove me wrong. Another HR today to the opposite field he is hitting a cool 1.029 OPS in 30+ games at Erie this season. I am not sure he will have the same performance going further up the ladder but the results sure look good so far.

5 minutes ago, LongLiveMaroth said:

OK, I have been a bit of a Justice Bigbie doubter so far after watching a game in-person earlier this year. That being said he is doing his best to prove me wrong. Another HR today to the opposite field he is hitting a cool 1.029 OPS in 30+ games at Erie this season. I am not sure he will have the same performance going further up the ladder but the results sure look good so far.

he's legit.  was a bit old while at WM, but age-appropriate for Erie, and as you've pointed out, has continued to perform since his promotion.  will be fun to watch as he moves up.

22 hours ago, Tenacious D said:

Acquired today in a cash deal.  Think the Dodgers had waived him from their 40.  The last part could be total bull****, though.

Harris said during an in-game interview that the Tigers had acquired a 2nd player. But this is the first info I've read about him.