Random NFL comments/thoughts

RedRamage

Just now, Motor City Sonics said:

Same here.   I think the Lions could beat them, but not getting to a Super Bowl because Green Bay beat us at home would be very difficult to take.      Losing in SF, won't feel good, but not nearly as bad. 

Much of the country is rooting for the Lions now. 

With McNeill on the field the Lions will be a tough go for the Niner's inside running game. 

9 minutes ago, gehringer_2 said:

With McNeill on the field the Lions will be a tough go for the Niner's inside running game. 

Exactly. The way to really beat down the Lions defense is with the deep passing attack. I’m not worried about Brock Purdy exploiting that.

Baker Mayfield though…….

I can see how it's going to go. Lions will lose to the Bills in the Super Bowl. Goff has a bad game but still gets a big extension. Relationship between Goff and Campbell deteriorates, and Goff plus a couple 1sts is traded to the Chargers for Herbert and he goes on to win a Super Bowl in Detroit. 

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, MichiganCardinal said:

Exactly. The way to really beat down the Lions defense is with the deep passing attack. I’m not worried about Brock Purdy exploiting that.

Baker Mayfield though…….

Baker won't be facing a Matt Patricia-damaged defense and an uninspired team like last week's Philadelphia Walking Dead.  

3 hours ago, lordstanley said:

This is a tough loss for Green Bay fans. It was right there. 

nice girl.  funny.  but green bay AND ohio state?  

what the hell happened to her as a kid?

(other than watching a lot of winning football)

8 hours ago, romad1 said:

My overwhelming feeling after today is we could beat each of these teams. 

We can’t beat the Niners AND their refs.   Let’s win today and give it our best shot but that was terrible officiating once again last night.  

Edited by Hongbit

You'll see if the NFL is really crooked tonight.   You know they want Taylor Swift at the Super Bowl, so they can cut to her 400 times during the game.    You'll see if the refs lean the field in KC's direction tonight.   My guess is yes - there is going to be 3 or 4 terrible calls that screw the Bills tonight.  

11 hours ago, Motor City Sonics said:

You'll see if the NFL is really crooked tonight.   You know they want Taylor Swift at the Super Bowl, so they can cut to her 400 times during the game.    You'll see if the refs lean the field in KC's direction tonight.   My guess is yes - there is going to be 3 or 4 terrible calls that screw the Bills tonight.  

NFL not doing a very good job for Taylor on the touchback call....😎

I so wanted the Bills to win, I'm tired of the Chiefs. Between this being their 6th straight conference championship appearance, all the Taylor Swift stuff and seeing Mahomes/Reid on State Farm commercials almost literally every single NFL commercial break I'm just ready for them to go away. 

2 minutes ago, RandyMarsh said:

I so wanted the Bills to win, I'm tired of the Chiefs. Between this being their 6th straight conference championship appearance, all the Taylor Swift stuff and seeing Mahomes/Reid on State Farm commercials almost literally every single NFL commercial break I'm just ready for them to go away. 

I feel like the Lions have the best shot against the Chiefs. Their receivers aren't very good outside of Kelce and Mahomes hasn't proven he can beat elite QBs like Goff. 

39 minutes ago, holygoat said:

The ghost of Scott Norwood has returned.

Speaking of which, just saw this post on my twitter feed and cracked up. One of the best custom jerseys I have ever seen. Right up there with the Lions "Been Bad since" nameplate on a number 57 jersey. 

• Haha 1

Here it is - 

Tyler Bass was paid an incredible amount of money from the secret NFL fund to make sure he missed that.   The NFL MUST have Taylor Swift in the Super Bowl.     Baltimore?   You're about to get Lionized by the refs next week.   And then get ready for the Super Bowl  "Taylor Cam" where they'll just have her boxed in the corner for the entire game.  You think I'm kidding?    The NFL wants Swfties watching and the will do EVERYTHING they can to make sure it happens.