Random NFL comments/thoughts

RedRamage

37 minutes ago, buddha said:

my favorite was working on the one were a blind guy sued red box for not having braille on its vending machines renting movies...that he couldnt see

Like Braille in the elevators in parking structures. Now I suppose a blind person might beat the sighted driver he was with to the elevator so he could push the button first -- but on the other hand it's also almost mocking the disability.

39 minutes ago, gehringer_2 said:

Like Braille in the elevators in parking structures. Now I suppose a blind person might beat the sighted driver he was with to the elevator so he could push the button first -- but on the other hand it's also almost mocking the disability.

lawyers turn the ada into a massive money making operation.

like every other law they help to write.

• 2 weeks later...

Without trying to sound too cold... how does the NFL handle this if Jackson was signed? Do the Vikings get that salary cap space back? I'd think is a case like this the team should get that space back. I don't think it should count against the cap this year or any future years either.