Random NFL comments/thoughts

RedRamage

Every Lions fans biggest fear of Jordan Love actually becoming a good qb is starting to come to fruition.

Still a small sample size but he has not only looked good of late but elite. Please have this just be a stretch of great play and not the Packers going from Favre to Rodgers to yet another elite qb.

They deserve to suffer at that position for a stretch of years just like every other team in football has!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Motown Bombers said:

Especially since they lost to the Lions and only scored 20 on an Aaron Glenn defense. 

I said in an earlier post somewhere, Philadelphia and SF are the best 2 right now and SF just took a big leap fwd. The Lions are among a large group of next tier teams. I’m expecting every week to be a fight from here on. While 21-0 turning into 33-28 doesn’t feel great, they did enough and l’ll take the W with a smile.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, KnoxP said:

I said in an earlier post somewhere, Philadelphia and SF are the best 2 right now and SF just took a big leap fwd. The Lions are among a large group of next tier teams. I’m expecting every week to be a fight from here on. While 21-0 turning into 33-28 doesn’t feel great, they did enough and l’ll take the W with a smile.

Perfect.

1 hour ago, RandyMarsh said:

Every Lions fans biggest fear of Jordan Love actually becoming a good qb is starting to come to fruition.

Still a small sample size but he has not only looked good of late but elite. Please have this just be a stretch of great play and not the Packers going from Favre to Rodgers to yet another elite qb.

They deserve to suffer at that position for a stretch of years just like every other team in football has!

If the officials didn't ignore defensive pass interference, it would have been different. Legal gambling and ignoring obvious penalties makes the NFL credibility at an all time low. Kinda like big time wrestling with more injuries.