Random NFL comments/thoughts

RedRamage

1 hour ago, smr-nj said:

Have you seen a picture of his agent? 😂

image.thumb.png.be2f6e317feece0e41e118533be03c3e.png

I just looked him up and lol at what he was wearing. Yeah Tommy, we got it all straightened out. Our friend the cheesehead, he won't be bothering you anymore. I took care of that thing for you and sliced the cheese.

Edited by Mr.TaterSalad

9 hours ago, Mr.TaterSalad said:

image.thumb.png.be2f6e317feece0e41e118533be03c3e.png

I just looked him up and lol at what he was wearing. Yeah Tommy, we got it all straightened out. Our friend the cheesehead, he won't be bothering you anymore. I took care of that thing for you and sliced the cheese.

What happened, we get it straightned out? 

Ah, well, we had a problem and we tried to do everything we could

Whadaaya mean? 

You know what I mean,  he's gone and we couldn't do nothing about it. 

That's it

Whaddaya mean, whaddaya mean? 

He's gone, he's gone.  That's it

• Thanks 1

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/39099218/vikings-start-nick-mullens-qb-bengals

The Minnesota Vikings have named quarterback Nick Mullens their starter for Saturday's game at the Cincinnati Bengals, coach Kevin O'Connell said Tuesday.

Mullens, who entered the season as the Vikings' No. 2 quarterback, will become the fourth different starter in a seven-game stretch for a team that is in strong position for an NFC wild-card playoff spot.

He was on injured reserve because of a back injury when Kirk Cousins ruptured his right Achilles tendon in Week 8, forcing rookie Jaren Hall to make one start and newcomer Joshua Dobbs to make four others. But Mullens had recovered enough for the Vikings to activate him in Week 11, and he led their only scoring drive Sunday after replacing Dobbs in the fourth quarter of a 3-0 victory over the Las Vegas Raiders.

10 hours ago, Motor City Sonics said:

This whole Tommy DeVito & his agent angle probably deserves its own thread because there's a lot of places this can go. 

… like, here….

(You’ve got to NOT be surprised at all the stuff going on in Jersey now.  And truth be told, it’s been an awful season - up to now - for NY/NJ football teams.)

IMG_3683.jpeg

• Haha 1