POLITICS SCHMALITICS

romad1

3 minutes ago, Tiger337 said:

Are you associating poud boys and nazis with Republicans?  

No but when Hama takes over DC the left claps. This is the america they want. I was using that group as an example of the outcry the left would have if that happned yesterday. But every time you call the left out they point to J6 and walk away. 

3 minutes ago, Tiger337 said:

Are you associating poud boys and nazis with Republicans?  

No but when Hama takes over DC the left claps. This is the america they want. I was using that group as an example of the outcry the left would have if that happned yesterday. But every time you call the left out they point to J6 and walk away. 

13 minutes ago, Tigeraholic1 said:

No but when Hama takes over DC the left claps. This is the america they want.

your are a way out over your ski's with this statement. They are a segment - they are not 'the left' anymore than every conservative is Seb Gorka. Your current LW admin has been pretty supportive to Israel over all, if you hadn't noticed, and any number of your academic bastions of entrenched LW orthodoxy are busy tightening up speech and behavior codes in response to the excesses of these folks.

I would also guess a good part of the reason there wasn't a bigger LE action in DC was to  prevent the embarrassment of the international press reporting that Bibe had precipitated a major police battle/riot - so who did that benefit?

Edited by gehringer_2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Tigeraholic1 said:

Some elements of the left do.  I sure don't.  I want them to be free to protest, but I don't condone violence and vandalism.

As for J6, the events leading up to it and the day itself look like an attempted coup to me and the right is completely sweeping it under the rug like it was a completely normal event.  That is stunning to me, something I thought would never happen in this country.  

Edited by Tiger337
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, gehringer_2 said:

your are a way out over your ski's with this statement. They are a segment - they are not 'the left' anymore than every conservative is Seb Gorka

Agree to disagree here. Did Biden and Harris come out and condem what happened? 

LOL at the pro-life folks who think other people's kids are the price we pay for 2nd Amendment freedom also at the same time thinking some spray pain on some stuff is WAY TOO HIGH of a price to pay for 1st Amendment freedoms.  

27 minutes ago, Tigeraholic1 said:

LOL So when you associated the Nazis and Proud Boys with the Republicans you didn't associate the Nazis and Proud Boys with the Republicans?

Why are you looking the other way when people (the rights base) committed seditious conspiracy?

Edited by pfife

50 minutes ago, pfife said:

LOL So when you associated the Nazis and Proud Boys with the Republicans you didn't associate the Nazis and Proud Boys with the Republicans?

Why are you looking the other way when people (the rights base) committed seditious conspiracy?

I sure did and associated Hamas operatives in the U.S. with the left. When I read graffiti that says "Hamas is coming" I take pause, sorry about that.

3 minutes ago, Tigeraholic1 said:

I sure did and associated Hamas operatives in the U.S. with the left. When I read graffiti that says "Hamas is coming" I take pause, sorry about that.

take pause to condone it prolly 

9 minutes ago, Tigeraholic1 said:

Their silence answer that question.

Maybe, they don't condone it but also don't think it's a big enough deal at this time to make a big speech about it publicly.   

The crime rate in the United States was down in 2023 and in the first quarter of 2024.  I view this as a positive.  You would think we were becoming  a third world country the way the right wing talks.  

4 hours ago, Tiger337 said:

Maybe, they don't condone it but also don't think it's a big enough deal at this time to make a big speech about it publicly.   

The crime rate in the United States was down in 2023 and in the first quarter of 2024.  I view this as a positive.  You would think we were becoming  a third world country the way the right wing talks.  

Not sure what domestic crime has to do with a global terrosist organazation. Like I said the middle undecided voters care. When we scratch our heads at how Trump could beat Harris after the election decisons to ignore this type of stuff will play a part. 

10 minutes ago, Tigeraholic1 said:

Not sure what domestic crime has to do with a global terrosist organazation. Like I said the middle undecided voters care. When we scratch our heads at how Trump could beat Harris after the election decisons to ignore this type of stuff will play a part. 

1 minute ago, Motown Bombers said:

Yes. 

That was one of the best statements I've seen in the last 8 years.   I know she didn't write it, but that was good.  

6 hours ago, Tigeraholic1 said:

Cool story bro.

Maybe because these people in no way represent Democrats, which is 180 degrees different from the J6 insurrectionists absolutely representing Republicans.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tiger337 said:

That was one of the best statements I've seen in the last 8 years.   I know she didn't write it, but that was good.  

Yes sir, her handlers did a good job there. A+ I just checked Biden's tweeter he has nothing to say on the subject.

5 minutes ago, chasfh said:

Maybe because these people in no way represent Democrats, which is 180 degrees different from the J6 insurrectionists absolutely representing Republicans.

I remember you supporting the cause all summer bro.... Israel was genociding right? Funny how all the sudden you flipped the script.

7 minutes ago, Tigeraholic1 said:

I remember you supporting the cause all summer bro.... Israel was genociding right? Funny how all the sudden you flipped the script.

Produce those receipts or admit you're trolling.

7 hours ago, Tigeraholic1 said:

Our current leadership condones it. 

If the measure of what is condoned is everything someone doesn't take the time to condemn, then you have given power to anyone you oppose to control your agenda. Harris and Biden happen to have other things they think are more important to spend their time right now on than wasting it talking about political performance artists. You can argue they should make it higher priority, and that's a certainly a fair argument,but  to get from there to 'condone' is just fitting a political opponent to the cloths of a straw man that's easier to oppose. 

• Like 1