Coronavirus: Already In a Neighborhood Near You

chasfh

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/11/no_author/an-impolite-message-to-those-who-got-the-covid-vaccine/

Guess who’s exempt from all requirements and mandates to get the COVID-19 “vaccine”? All US Senators and House Representatives plus all Congressional staff; 6,000 White House employees; all employees of Pfizer, Moderna, and Johnson & Johnson; 15,000 CDC workers; and 14,000 FDA employees. Oh, I almost forgot… Two million illegal aliens.

1 minute ago, Fox Wismic said:

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/11/no_author/an-impolite-message-to-those-who-got-the-covid-vaccine/

Guess who’s exempt from all requirements and mandates to get the COVID-19 “vaccine”? All US Senators and House Representatives plus all Congressional staff; 6,000 White House employees; all employees of Pfizer, Moderna, and Johnson & Johnson; 15,000 CDC workers; and 14,000 FDA employees. Oh, I almost forgot… Two million illegal aliens.

Someone should ask Lew which parties Congresscritters/staff tend to be the ones refusing to be vaccinated.

I'm too inpatient.   I already know how the 2mil number is bullshit.

FYI to the team.   2 million illegal immigrants is the number of people WHO WERE APPREHENDED:

Most of the 1.96 million migrants apprehended by the U.S. Border Patrol and the Office of Field Operations of U.S. Customs and Border Protection in Fiscal Year 2021 took place at the southern border,

https://www.borderreport.com/hot-topics/immigration/u-s-officials-come-across-nearly-2-million-unauthorized-migrants-in-fy-2021/

So it's actually the case that 2 million WERE CAUGHT migrating here illegally.  I guess that's a thank you brandon if "illegal immigration" is your thing

Good god the lies never end with this crowd.  One fucking lie after another and they're shameless.

Edited by pfife

18 minutes ago, mtutiger said:

Says the guy who thinks Alex Berenson is any more reliable than any Joe Schmo sitting at the end of the bar.

the number that cross the border and the number that get caught are both pretty meaningless. There is a large flow of Mexican nationals in both directions all the time.

Edited by gehringer_2

45 minutes ago, Fox Wismic said:

You believe the govt? Hahahahahaha!

If almost 2M were *caught*, how many do you think weren't caught?

You literally just posted an argument on vax safety contingent on disclosed FDA documents - you trusted the government 5 mins ago.

Also nice ad hom. 

Edited by pfife

49 minutes ago, Fox Wismic said:

You believe the govt? Hahahahahaha!

If almost 2M were *caught*, how many do you think weren't caught?

So you're admit that 2m number was a crock of shit when you said it right?  That's what your second "paragraph" here presupposes. 

2 hours ago, Motown Bombers said:

This is my main takeaway from that study:

"COVID-19 vaccines are highly effective in preventing severe illness and death from SARS-CoV-2 62 (the virus that causes COVID-19)"

5 minutes ago, Fox Wismic said:

Interesting. One of the studies you linked says vaccines are highly effective in preventing severe illness and death and now you say they don't?