Coronavirus: Already In a Neighborhood Near You

chasfh

1 minute ago, Fox Wismic said:

One old guy who was already ill died allegedly of covid complication because he needed to keep his business open to pay the medical bills for his wife being treated for terminal cancer. If he shut down they'd both have been destitute and dead.

BTW, we owned a vacation home in Quincy. I've probably eaten there and met the guy.

Oh Stanley, will your lies never end? Put on your mask, get vaxxed and just shut up. You've already been banned once, go back under your rock.

5 minutes ago, Fox Wismic said:

Latest VAERS estimate: 388,000 Americans killed by the COVID vaccines (substack.com)

This doesn't say what you like so you will ignore the math and disagree anyway.

Correct me if I’m wrong, the vax isn’t to prevent one from contracting the virus? My impression for getting vaxed and boosted is for the purpose of decreasing the effects the virus will have on my body. I, or others, can still carry and transmit the virus, irregardless. 

1 minute ago, 1776 said:

Correct me if I’m wrong, the vax isn’t to prevent one from contracting the virus? My impression for getting vaxed and boosted is for the purpose of decreasing the effects the virus will have on my body. I, or others, can still carry and transmit the virus, irregardless. 

So it's not a vaccine. It doesn't prevent the virus. It just lessens some of the symptoms. Not a lot of value in that. Some, but not a lot. So why do I need to get it if it doesn't prevent the spread anyway? I thought getting the vax was to protect *others*? Guess not.

2 minutes ago, Fox Wismic said:

{{Getting vaccinated and the booster prevents hospitalizations and deaths. I guess you've been told this several times. }}

That must be why they're cancelling so many pro (and college) sports, even though the *minimum* is 95% vaxxed.

To this end, I will acknowledge that this virus/vax has been politicized to adnaseum.

3 minutes ago, Fox Wismic said:

So it's not a vaccine. It doesn't prevent the virus. It just lessens some of the symptoms. Not a lot of value in that. 

So, I respect your opinion. However, I would differ by replacing your word “symptons” with the word effects. A reduction of the effects on a body can be the difference between life and death. I see value in that.

1 hour ago, Fox Wismic said:

90 Years Later, 1918 Flu Lives on in Antibodies, Research | PBS NewsHour

Notice they did not develop a vaccine. They gathered people who were "children in 1918 and had been closely exposed to someone who had the disease". IOW, people who had NATURAL immunity. Turns out their NATURAL immunity was STILL effective a CENTURY later.
That's something to consider when we're being told that we now need a 4TH jab because the first three were insufficient and lasted just a few months (at best).

Are you gonna attack PBS as a right-wing, conspiracy group?

Newsflash: COVID isn't the flu. It's a different disease from the flu.

27 minutes ago, 1776 said:

So, I respect your opinion. However, I would differ by replacing your word “symptons” with the word effects. A reduction of the effects on a body can be the difference between life and death. I see value in that.

Yes, there is some value in that to infected individuals, but it doesn't do anything to eradicate the virus from society - IF those claims are true. So, despite the parroted claims of the bleeding-heart pro-vaxxers, the vax is NOT "to protect others". The vax is to lessen the effects/symptoms, but doesn't prevent the spread.

So why would anyone care if *I* got the vax or not? If it only affects me, it shouldn't matter to anyone else.

So which is it vaxxers? Does the vax prevent the spread or does it only lessen the effects on those who are vaxxed?

Fox, why are you posting endless links to right wing conspiracy theory sites? Do you really think anyone here is going to be swayed by that BS? Most people here follow these issues closely and have already heard this BS elsewhere.  Most of the early the articles you posted (I've stopped reading them) are incredibly immature and poorly researched and no intelligent person is going to take them seriously.  This is not your Facebook page.     

Edited by Tiger337

16 minutes ago, Tiger337 said:

Fox, why are you posting endless links to right wing conspiracy theory sites?

PBS is a right wing conspiracy theory site?

I know you will resort to any logical fallacy to avoid facing the facts. Just keep ignoring it. It won't help you, but you'll feel better about it.

Is COVID Now Becoming a Pandemic of the Vaccinated? - American Thinker

Here are more facts for you to ignore. Please don't actually read this. You will have to pick up all your apples as your cart is overturned again. Do not deal with facts, like NY experiencing a worse epidemic after being 95% vaxxed. Simply pull an ad hominem and call this "right wing conspiracy stuff" to AVOID facing the facts.

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Fox Wismic said:

PBS is a right wing conspiracy theory site?

I know you will resort to any logical fallacy to avoid facing the facts. Just keep ignoring it. It won't help you, but you'll feel better about it.

Another common right wing reactionary distraction technique: Post 100 articles from right wing sites and one from PBS (which doesn't say what you think it says) and then say look, that's that's not a right wing site!  I've seen it over and over.  You aren't offering anything here we haven't seen before.  

Don't lecture us on logical fallacies.  Everybody here can kick your ass in logic.  

10 minutes ago, Fox Wismic said:

Is COVID Now Becoming a Pandemic of the Vaccinated? - American Thinker

Here are more facts for you to ignore. Please don't actually read this. You will have to pick up all your apples as your cart is overturned again. Do not deal with facts, like NY experiencing a worse epidemic after being 95% vaxxed. Simply pull an ad hominem and call this "right wing conspiracy stuff" to AVOID facing the facts.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Fox Wismic said:

One old guy who was already ill died allegedly of covid complication because he needed to keep his business open to pay the medical bills for his wife being treated for terminal cancer. If he shut down they'd both have been destitute and dead.

BTW, we owned a vacation home in Quincy. I've probably eaten there and met the guy.

62 years old. And there's this in the article;

"For those who will ask, no, John was not vaccinated from COVID-19," Parney's family wrote on GoFundMe. "However, during his battle, when he was able to talk, John shared with his family that he will be getting vaccinated because the battle, at that point, was worse than any training he endured in the military."

9 minutes ago, Fox Wismic said:

Whoops! You can't refute the facts, or even all the sources, so now you are going after me personally.

I read the American Thinker link article. I personally found nothing to contest or label as false information. Good read.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, gehringer_2 said:

right. Not even in the same family.

Both viruses. Lot of commonality with other SARS and corona viruses.

In any case, for two years I've seen the left appeal to the 1918 virus as justification for how the govt is handling covid 19. Glad to see you finally admitting they should not treat covid 19 the same as they handled the 1918 virus.

I said that all along, but it's good to see you guys catching up.