Coronavirus: Already In a Neighborhood Near You

chasfh

5 minutes ago, Fox Wismic said:

I'm supposed to have something unproved injected into my body so you don't have to take responsibility for your own health?

Do you have a theory about why the date rate is so appalling in the USA?  It is more than 3 times greater than in Canada.  Why is that happening?  If the answer is not in the vaccination rates, then where could it be?

7 minutes ago, Fox Wismic said:

BTW, do smokers, drinkers, sexually promiscuous, and homosexuals have the same responsibility to keep the hospitals clear?

Nonsmokers, smokers; drinkers, non-drinkers; sexually promiscuous, monogamous, asexual; gay, bi- and straight people should all take COVID precautions. 

3 minutes ago, Jim Cowan said:

Do you have a theory about why the date rate is so appalling in the USA?  It is more than 3 times greater than in Canada.  Why is that happening?  If the answer is not in the vaccination rates, then where could it be?

Being that Israel has high vaccination rates than either, and has higher and rising cases of covid, maybe the vax rate isn't preventing it.

12 minutes ago, Fox Wismic said:

https://www.wnd.com/2021/12/fauci-large-holiday-gatherings-not-safe-even-attendees-vaccinated-boosted/

Well, if you were listening to Dr. Fauci, you wouldn't have been planning a Christmas day together anyway.

If you read Fauci’s comments in the article, they don’t even add up. He has been all over the place from the very beginning. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HighOPS said:

Nonsmokers, smokers; drinkers, non-drinkers; sexually promiscuous, monogamous, asexual; gay, bi- and straight people should all take COVID precautions. 

Nice deflection and evasion. What about what their lifestyles impose on hospitals? Only the unvaxed have the responsibility to keep the hospitals clear?

Since the unvaxed are a minority, and many of them are children at little risk, that's not gonna do much to keep the hospitals clear.

17 minutes ago, Fox Wismic said:

BTW, do smokers, drinkers, sexually promiscuous, and homosexuals have the same responsibility to keep the hospitals clear?

Smokers, heavy drinkers and sexually promiscuous individuals have a similar responsibility, except they are not all getting sick at the same time like in a pandemic.  

I am not sure why you singled out homosexuals since you are supposedly a Libertarian who wants people to live their lives as they choose.   

1 minute ago, Jim Cowan said:

No, but...what is the answer to my question?  Why is the USA so drastically worse than Canada?

When you have the answer for Israel, you'll probably have your own answer.

BTW, your 62% figure is from October. Lots of people have been jabbed since then. Shouldn't the problem be abating?

3 minutes ago, Fox Wismic said:

Nice deflection and evasion. What about what their lifestyles impose on hospitals? Only the unvaxed have the responsibility to keep the hospitals clear?

Since the unvaxed are a minority, and many of them are children at little risk, that's not gonna do much to keep the hospitals clear.

I'm sorry. I didn't know you were so fond of that strawman. 

1 minute ago, Tiger337 said:

Smokers, heavy drinkers and sexually promiscuous individuals have a similar responsibility, except they are not all getting sick at the same time like in a pandemic.  

I am not sure why you singled out homosexuals since you are supposedly a Libertarian who wants people to live their lives as they choose.   

I named four different groups. I didn't single out anyone. That noted, the AIDS epidemic did see lots of people sick in a short period of time and massively increased group heath care costs (insurance). And we are told that smoking is a huge killer, so that would mean lots of them are in hospitals at any given time.

2 minutes ago, Fox Wismic said:

When you have the answer for Israel, you'll probably have your own answer.

BTW, your 62% figure is from October. Lots of people have been jabbed since then. Shouldn't the problem be abating?

New cases are going way up, but so far death rate has not changed much.  If the death rate stays steady despite a rapid increase of new cases, I would view that as a positive.  

2 minutes ago, chasfh said:

When it comes to COVID, your freedom ends where my respiratory system begins.

I have no desire to enter your respiratory system. Take responsibility for your own heath care. Be a man. Stay away from me, like your own experts recommend - because even if I get the jab, I could still transmit the virus, right?

3 minutes ago, Fox Wismic said:

I named four different groups. I didn't single out anyone. That noted, the AIDS epidemic did see lots of people sick in a short period of time and massively increased group heath care costs (insurance). And we are told that smoking is a huge killer, so that would mean lots of them are in hospitals at any given time.

Smoking is banned in most public spaces now which has been one of best developments of my lifetime.  Good thing the Libertarians were defeated there.  

I still don't see why you listed gays as a separate group.  Do you have a problem with gays?  If you are concerned about AIDS, then sexually promiscuous individuals covers that.  

1 minute ago, Fox Wismic said:

I have no desire to enter your respiratory system. Take responsibility for your own heath care. Be a man. Stay away from me, like your own experts recommend - because even if I get the jab, I could still transmit the virus, right?

That is your first piece of good advice yet.  

30 minutes ago, Fox Wismic said:

blah blah

The flu kills a few hundred thousand every year.

blah blah

Now we see one of the fictions you're belching up that helps feed right-wing politicization of COVID.

The flu kills nowhere near a few hundred thousand a year. For the past ten years flu deaths have averaged about 35,000 per year, whereas COVID has already killed over 800,000 in less than two years.

But as long as the people with fox in their head tell us that flu kills hundreds of thousands a year, they can feel better about politiminimizing the effect the COVID virus has on society. How can COVID be such a big deal, they'll tell us, when the flu kills just as many people and we weren't making people wear masks?

Well, it is a big deal because COVID and flu are not nearly equivalent in the number of people each kills. COVID kills ten times the number of people that flu does. And that's even before we contemplate other attributes like COVID's greater rate of transmissibility and the delayed presentation of its symptoms.

GTFOOHWTS

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Fox Wismic said:

https://www.wnd.com/2021/12/150-studies-show-masks-ineffective-harmful/

150 studies. Clearly all were right wing conspiratorialists 😕

Well, of course wearing masks is harmful. After all, what else could explain the thousands and thousands of doctors and nurses dropping dead in operation theaters every year?

3 minutes ago, Tiger337 said:

Smoking is banned in most public spaces now which has been one of best developments of my lifetime.  Good thing the Libertarians were defeated there.  

I still don't see why you listed gays as a separate group.  Do you have a problem with gays?  If you are concerned about AIDS, then sexually promiscuous individuals covers that.  

Smoking is also banned in a lot of private places, which is not a good thing. I don't smoke and I don't like being around other's smoke, but oppressive govt is more dangerous than cigarettes.

Most cases of AIDS are still connected to homosexual behavior. Are you saying that homosexuals are inherently promiscuous?

I don't care what people do in private. I simply mentioned those groups as other groups whose lifestyles lead to health care issues.