Coronavirus: Already In a Neighborhood Near You

chasfh

9 minutes ago, CMRivdogs said:

James Madison, John Jay, Roger Sherman and a few other gentleman may disagree with you https://www.nbcnews.com/think/amp/ncna1274477

{{While some wanted the act to compel communities to require vaccinations like in Massachusetts, the Vaccine Act was more modest.}}

And even in relation to the Massachusetts act:

{{Other states were slower to take such measures, especially when smallpox was not present.}}

Neither Jay nor Sherman were even mentioned in the article and Madison was the one who supported the "more modest" act.

My comment was more to your interpretation of the Founders view on liberty in general, not just COVID.

I happened to pick names at random not from the article. The NBC thing was an afterthought. Sorry to confuse your Libertarian views, they are much more liberal than was intended by many members of the Constitution Convention.

1 hour ago, Fox Wismic said:

I don't want to kick anybody out. I've suggested those who want to live in a govt-oppressed society are free to move to one of the many places where they can experience that so those of us who cherish liberty can stay in the country our forebears founded that way.

Our forebearers founded a country with liberty?  Seriously?  We still have work to do, but we have way more liberty now than we did back then.  Blacks were treated like animals for most of our nations history and women were just an afterthought.  But you feel oppressed now because you are asked to wear a mask when you shop during a pandemic?  Do you realize how pathetic that sounds? 🙄 Maybe you need to experience a government oppressed society some place else, so you'll know what it means to be oppressed.   

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Fox Wismic said:

You mean, any site that disagrees with your leftist bias. Some here have called for my banning, simply for disagreeing with them. That is the definition of a Snowflake.

People are calling for your banning because you keep posting lies from fraud web sites run by grifters.  We have pointed out the lies repeatedly, but you don't want to have a conversation.  You just whine about being oppressed because we don't believe your bullshit. 

There are several conservative people here like ewsieg, tigeraholic and 1776 who people don't call to be banned.  We disagree on a lot of things, but we can at least have a conversation without a bombarment of BS from conspiracy theory SPAM sites.  We have even had a devout libertarian (Deleterious) who was one of the most well liked people on the site.  Thus, I conclude that you are the problem for being a poor poster.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Tiger337 said:

🙄 Maybe you need to experience a government oppressed society some place else, so you'll know what it means to be oppressed.   

I've been to Russia and Belarus, the most Communist country on earth, according to their own ruler. Where have you been, Canada?

{{we have way more liberty now than we did back then}}

LOL. I put out the wrong colored trash bin one week and got threatened with a citation. I can't fix my toilet without a permit from Big Brother. They want to tell us we need their jab or we can't work, go to college, join the military, fly on a plane, travel abroad, go to events, or shop for groceries. More freedom? Bah haha!

4 minutes ago, Fox Wismic said:

I've been to Russia and Belarus, the most Communist country on earth, according to their own ruler. Where have you been, Canada?

LOL. I put out the wrong colored trash bin one week and got threatened with a citation. I can't fix my toilet without a permit from Big Brother. They want to tell us we need their jab or we can't work, go to college, join the military, fly on a plane, travel abroad, go to events, or shop for groceries. More freedom? Bah haha!

The ghost of Freedom past present and future should visit you

4 minutes ago, Fox Wismic said:

So, you feel oppressed because they didn't collect your trash the way you wanted? 

21 minutes ago, romad1 said:

North Korea is the “most Communist” country unless you want to go with Cuba. Both, fail their citizens. Random liberal corporate America is in no ways as bad. Grow up, comrade troll.

LOL again. My assistant for three years at work is back this week. He's been living in Cuba and learning the hard way what living under communism does. He's been sending American dollars there the past several years and is actually one of the richest men in Cuba, but he says it doesn't matter how much money he has when there is nothing in the stores and the govt controls every step you take.

Picking the actual most commie nation is a matter of opinion. They're all bad. I'm just telling you what the ruler in Belarus claims. He tried to line up Christians and have them shot for praying and singing in their church. He can't get away with that now, but he still persecutes Christians any way he can.

America is not that bad, but why should we go in that direction?

What is this penchant of yours to insult, non-stop?

Quite off-putting. Just sayin’.

========================

Hey folks, let’s all remember that not every post needs to be responded to. You can, at times, continue a line of thought and respond, without feeling the need to go tit-for-tat when a response looks very much like it was written with the sole intent of raising hackles. 

Merry Christmas.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, smr-nj said:

What is this penchant of yours to insult, non-stop?

Quite off-putting. Just sayin’.

========================

Hey folks, let’s all remember that not every post needs to be responded to. You can, at times, continue a line of thought and respond, without feeling the need to go tit-for-tat when a response looks very much like it was written with the sole intent of raising hackles. 

Merry Christmas.

Yes, Merry Christmas.

(And very well said)

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/in-july-joe-biden-said-that-if-you-get-vaccinated-you-will-not-get-covid

What? I keep hearing here that the vax was not said to stop covi
d, only to lessen the effects/symptoms?

Well, that's a right wing extremist conspiracy site!

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/speeches-remarks/2021/07/22/remarks-by-president-biden-in-a-cnn-town-hall-with-don-lemon/

You know, those extreme right wingers, Don Lemon, CNN, and Joe Biden. They are fueling the far-right conspiracy! I shouldn't be spamming with lies from unreliable trash, frauds and grifters like these guys

2 hours ago, Fox Wismic said:

https://www.wnd.com/2021/12/nurses-report-overwhelming-number-heart-attacks-clotting-vaccinated-patients/

Vaxxed people are filling hospitals. Where's their responsibility?

Michigan has already been devastated by a late fourth surge, with hospitals across the state being overrun for weeks by mostly unvaccinated people. We’ve hurtled past 1.4 million cases and 25,000 deaths — and reports that the worst is behind us seem wildly optimistic between omicron and the impending holidays.

Almost all of these recent deaths were preventable by getting a few shots. But there are millions who have feverishly bought into COVID conspiracies spread by mostly vaxxed right-wing media figures and Republican politicians playing them for rubes. They’re gambling with their lives so rich people can score political points off them, but they think CRT-loving liberals are the real enemy.

https://m.metrotimes.com/news-hits/archives/2021/12/20/susan-j-demas-hospitals-are-overrun-by-the-unvaccinated-what-happens-to-the-rest-of-us

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/12/vasko-kohlmayer/who-do-you-blame-for-covid-when-the-vaccination-rate-is-nearly-100-percent/

Just like all four pro sports leagues, Israel and other countries
, and other universities and public institutions. Almost total vaccination while covid cases rise. Who to blame? Trump? The right? DeSantis? The 3% unvaxxed? The Amish?

11 minutes ago, Fox Wismic said:

Maybe the hospitals shouldn't have dismissed half their staffs for opposing the jab and they might not be overwhelmed.

“Oh no, the vaccines work,” Trump told Candice Owens. “But some people are the ones — the ones who get very sick and go to the hospital are the ones that don’t take the vaccine. But it’s still their choice. And if you take the vaccine, you’re protected.”