Cleanup in Aisle Lunatic (h/t romad1)

chasfh

23 hours ago, Tiger337 said:

Dan BingBong with the classic MAGA argument:

Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait a minute—does Don Bongino actually not know who Stephen King is? Really?

A thousand times more people in the world have zero idea who the **** Don Bongino is than have no idea who Stephen King is.

9 minutes ago, chasfh said:

Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait a minute—does Don Bongino actually not know who Stephen King is? Really?

A thousand times more people in the world have zero idea who the **** Don Bongino is than have no idea who Stephen King is.

But writing is for geeks and nerds.  Not a real job.

4 hours ago, chasfh said:

Who is Don Banjojo?

• Haha 1

The ref to Don Bonjovi made me think of “Amadeus” which made me riff on the idea of a movie where some RW idiot plots the demise of a great artist but constantly struggles because his anti-vaccine, flat Earth weltanshaung is constantly running into real world realities.  

20 minutes ago, oblong said:

Too bad the writers strike has shut down late night shows.  I’d be interested in Colberts take on CNN give Licht’s history with his own show. 

I was disappointed to see Anderson Cooper's defense. It was a complete straw man exercise. Yes, Trump has to be covered exactly because he is real and is out there doing his damndest to win again. But that isn't close to being the question in play with the other night. That question is 'does a news org cover him like THAT'?, to which no journalist worth his keyboard should agree.

Edited by gehringer_2