Cleanup in Aisle Lunatic (h/t romad1)

chasfh

7 hours ago, jz68 said:

What I don't understand is why anyone would pay a quarter million to sit on the floor of some homemade sub with a tiny little window in the front when this exists.  It's a company called Triton Submersibles and yes, it's certified to Titanic depths.  

https://tritonsubs.com/subs/gullwing/

t130002-GullWing-AllSubs-1024x544.jpg

Looks like its straight out of the movie The Abyss.  

9 hours ago, jz68 said:

What I don't understand is why anyone would pay a quarter million to sit on the floor of some homemade sub with a tiny little window in the front when this exists.  It's a company called Triton Submersibles and yes, it's certified to Titanic depths.  

https://tritonsubs.com/subs/gullwing/

t130002-GullWing-AllSubs-1024x544.jpg

When you have FU money the thrills and satisfaction come in different ways.  It's why I would never want all of it. It messes with your brain.

If I had a choice between $3 million and $300 million I would take the 5 every time. 

2 hours ago, Motor City Sonics said:

Looks like its straight out of the movie The Abyss.  

Speaking of The Abyss, this whole sub ordeal has had me thinking about James Cameron having a submersible built and taking a solo trip to the deepest part of the Mariana Trench.   Dude has some huge balls and loves the ocean, that's for sure.  

Those two remind of me of certain PTA moms.  If you have ever dealt with a PTA you will know.  Generally speaking it's women who do all of this, I know some men do too. You'll have those that go to every meeting, makes it all about the kids, etc.  Then you get a few who form a pack and make it all about them. They are reliving their HS years.  They introduce drama, infighting, etc.  Try to cozy up to the administrators to get favors for their kids, like making sure they get a favorite teacher in 6th grade... that kind of thing.  

More two tiered justice, Donald?

https://www.kansascity.com/news/politics-government/article276608961.html?utm_source=substack&utm_medium=email

A former FBI intelligence analyst from Dodge City, Kansas, who kept hundreds of classified documents at her home, including in her bathroom, was sentenced to nearly four years in prison by a federal judge in Kansas City on Wednesday for violating the same part of the Espionage Act that former President Donald Trump is accused of breaking. The sentencing for willful retention of national defense information was the first since a federal grand jury indicted Trump earlier this month, accusing him of hoarding classified documents at his Mar-a-Lago estate in Florida, keeping boxes of documents not only in a storage room but in a ballroom and bathroom as well. The sentence, handed down by U.S. District Court Judge Stephen R. Bough, offered the first courtroom clue since Trump’s indictment about what the former president can expect if he is found guilty.

Read more at: https://www.kansascity.com/news/politics-government/article276608961.html#storylink=cpy

• Thanks 1

Lets start a Conspiracy Theory and see how far it goes.

The five men in the sub were going to find the hidden Trump 2020 votes, which were stashed in the Titanic wreckage and they were about to find them, so George Soros had the sub blown up.  

I couldn't be that they went into the deep in a vessel that wasn't completely tested and it failed under incredible pressure.  It had to be something else, right?   

3 hours ago, romad1 said:

and how is someone supposed to react to this?

No one with critical thinking skills need react to this because they are not the target. It is ignorant people without critical thinking skills but have a vote who are.