Cleanup in Aisle Lunatic (h/t romad1)

chasfh

3 hours ago, oblong said:

I love the pushback against fantasy films for "not being accurate".  

Isn’t it hilarious??

omg !  A Hispanic Snow White!  A black mermaid!   

Who is getting their panties in a bunch because of this?  It’s both funny, and sad. And stupid… did I mention stupid?

37 minutes ago, CMRivdogs said:

Who gets mail delivery on Sunday night? Sounds like he spent the weekend avoiding calls from his so called lawyers. 

Maybe it was a packet and it was sent UPS/Fedex and then subcontracted to the USPS for Sunday delivery? AFAIK USPS still does not to Sunday delivery of US Mail but they do sub-contract delivery on Sunday - which is what the recent SCOTUS case was about.

Keith Olbermann was talking on his podcast that came out around 12am Monday morning that Trump had truthed an attack on Biden that mentioned him also getting indicted under the Insurrection Act.   He then deleted that truth, and reposted it with the only change being Insurrection Act changed to Espionage Act.

KO was pondering the possibility that Trump had accidentally spilled the beans that he got new information from the Special Counsel pertaining to the Insurrection Act.

Notch another one for King Keith.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, CMRivdogs said:

Who gets mail delivery on Sunday night? Sounds like he spent the weekend avoiding calls from his so called lawyers. 

You need to get to Citizen+ status by voting in all the elections and serving your country or buying a congressman.

23 hours ago, pfife said:

Keith Olbermann was talking on his podcast that came out around 12am Monday morning that Trump had truthed an attack on Biden that mentioned him also getting indicted under the Insurrection Act.   He then deleted that truth, and reposted it with the only change being Insurrection Act changed to Espionage Act.

KO was pondering the possibility that Trump had accidentally spilled the beans that he got new information from the Special Counsel pertaining to the Insurrection Act.

Notch another one for King Keith.

Is any of it truly "accidentally"?

On 7/14/2023 at 1:46 PM, smr-nj said:

Isn’t it hilarious??

omg !  A Hispanic Snow White!  A black mermaid!   

Who is getting their panties in a bunch because of this?  It’s both funny, and sad. And stupid… did I mention stupid?

I don't think people care about their race. It the woke messaging that no one wants to watch.

Nolte: Disney+ Expected to Lose $800 Million This Quarter

The floundering Walt Disney Company’s Disney+ streaming service is expected to record a $800 million third-quarter loss.

That’s nearly a billion dollars lost in a single quarter.

Because Disney cannot control its dual obsessions involving identity politics and its criminal desire to normalize sex with kids, everything Disney is dying… The company has probably lost somewhere around a billion dollars on its last nine feature films. Disney+ is a stagnant money pit of sexual perversities. Theme park attendance is down. The price of Disney’s stock has been cut in half in just a few years.

Go woke Go broke

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2023/07/17/nolte-disney-expected-to-lose-800m-this-quarter/

8 hours ago, chasfh said:

Is any of it truly "accidentally"?

I think he is very disorganized and nothing is really planned carefully.  He is also amoral and doesn't distinguish between truth and reality, so his disorganization and lack of planning means nothing to him.  He can do or say whatever he wants and nothing ever really happens to him.  Why would an amororal person care about any consequences when he's gotten away with everything his entire life?   

You can't be a leader with that freaking voice.     I mean, I feel bad for him for having some condition that messes his voice up, but when you use your voice to say stupid things, maybe it's nature's way of checkin' ya. 

Wicked storms headed my way.  I wonder what those drag queens did to make god so mad at us.   Or did they crank up Obama's tornado machine to punish us for some reason? 

only a simple minded person would fail to see the distinction between censorship and holding someone accountable for lying under oath - which was known long ago in a time far away as 'bearing false witness' and has been duly categorized in well known lists as a no-no ever since then.

Edited by gehringer_2
  • Like 2

Mayor Eric Adams is telling illegal migrants from the border don’t bother coming. 

image.png.1783d077f6674eb489cb84330b94bada.png

Keep in mind this is the same guy who wants open borders.

Adams has wanted to put the migrants on cruise ships, a mail hangar at JFK, they’re housed in the formerly elegant Roosevelt Hotel, etc, and all the while “the migrants” can’t be bothered to show up for any of the paperwork.

So, they do have themselves in a pickle, mostly of their own making, and handing out flyers isn’t going to do a thing but muck up drainage at the border.

Mayor Adams tells foreign brown people to go somewhere else – HotAir

Edited by digitalpigsmuggler

4 hours ago, Motor City Sonics said:

You can't be a leader with that freaking voice.     I mean, I feel bad for him for having some condition that messes his voice up, but when you use your voice to say stupid things, maybe it's nature's way of checkin' ya. 

Wicked storms headed my way.  I wonder what those drag queens did to make god so mad at us.   Or did they crank up Obama's tornado machine to punish us for some reason? 

He's a stooge.  Why do people worry about him?  Is it because Trump wants him as his running mate?   He does appear to be strong.  That's all he needs, right?