Cleanup in Aisle Lunatic (h/t romad1)

chasfh

As a Democrat who has donated to Democratic candidates and only voted for a Republican once in my entire life (in New Mexico in 1996 because the Democratic candidate was a bad candidate and the Republican was pretty Center - at the time),  I am getting really pissed off that I have never been invited to drink the blood of sacrificed children.   I just turned 59 years old a few days ago and I am tired and I need that to feel young again.    Look, I'm not switching parties or anything extreme, but I have never EVER been invited to their blood-drinking ritual and I want to know why !     

Plus, I got COVID and was not invited to fake my death to live out the rest of my life on the secret giant luxury island that trillionaire George Soros owns, you know the one........the REAL reason that planes don't fly over the south Pacific, so nobody can see it.......yeah, that one.   

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

As a Democrat who has donated to Democratic candidates and only voted for a Republican once in my entire life (in New Mexico in 1996 because the Democratic candidate was a bad candidate and the Republican was pretty Center - at the time),  I am getting really pissed off that I have never been invited to drink the blood of sacrificed children.   I just turned 59 years old a few days ago and I am tired and I need that to feel young again.    Look, I'm not switching parties or anything extreme, but I have never EVER been invited to their blood-drinking ritual and I want to know why !     

Plus, I got COVID and was not invited to fake my death to live out the rest of my life on the secret giant luxury island that trillionaire George Soros owns, you know the one........the REAL reason that planes don't fly over the south Pacific, so nobody can see it.......yeah, that one.   

you need to donate more money to get the blood of the innocents.  Outer party only get blood of the mid-level government officials.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Motor City Sonics said:

Here is a nice alternative, RIP Anthony Bourdain.

1 hour ago, Jim Cowan said:

If I were you guys I'd be more focused on finding those tunnels, the ones that criss-cross the country.  They contain decades worth of food and fresh water.

Shhhh...............Ixnay on the unnelstay, it's a secret for us Russia-loving libera...........wait,  the other guys love Russia now.  Wait, what do we do here?  

2 hours ago, romad1 said:

Time to court martial him

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

What part of the First Amendment do these theocrats do not understand?

Definitely a treasonable offense 

Edited by CMRivdogs

2 minutes ago, CMRivdogs said:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

It's just amazing how ignorant people can be and how deep their lack of basic curiosity can be. Motivated to go to rallies but not enough to even read the document they claim to hold so dear.

On 12/29/2023 at 9:46 AM, Motor City Sonics said:

I'm still waiting for payment for being a paid protester!

• Haha 2

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/2024/01/05/kissimmee-resort-cancels-marjorie-taylor-greenes-jan-6-event/

A fundraiser and book signing at a sprawling Central Florida resort featuring U.S. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene has been canceled after the resort’s owners discovered the event was also a commemoration of the third anniversary of the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol.

“Please be advised that Westgate was not made aware of the purpose of this event when we were approached to host a book signing,” Westgate Vacation Villas Resorts said. “This event has been canceled and is no longer taking place at our resort.”

Requests for further comment were not immediately answered.

First reported by NBC News, the event hosted by the Republican Party of Osceola County invited residents to meet Greene, a Republican from Georgia, Trump supporter and self-described “firebrand,” and get a signed copy of her memoir, “MTG” at the Westgate Convention Center in Kissimmee.

2 hours ago, pfife said:

She crying censorship yet?

Better yet, she may even claim First Amendment violation, which would be super rich coming from a sitting congressman whose very job description requires deep understanding of the Constitution.