Cleanup in Aisle Lunatic (h/t romad1)

chasfh

3 hours ago, Mr.TaterSalad said:

I've seen your posts here and assume you voted for Trump in 2020 and 2016. If you voted for Biden in 2020 and Hillary in 2016 then I'll sincerely and honestly apologize to you. If you voted for Trump than I'll tell you to suck it up snowflake like we were all told for the past four years. I've been told no less than half a dozen times "F*** My Feelings" by Trump supporters.

It wasn't Hillary or Biden who mocked disabled people, woman, POWs, Gold Star Families, etc. It wasn't Hillary or Biden who went around hurling insults at people or using profanity in public or on social media. It wasn't Hillary or Biden who went around making racist and xenophobic remarks. It wasn't Hillary or Biden who went around talking about jailing reporters and changing libel laws to be able to sue the free press. It wasn't Hillary or Biden who lead an insurrection and tried to overturn the results of a democratic election and it wasn't their supporters who tried to execute members of Congress and hang the Vice President of the United States. The vulgarity, coarseness and crassness of American politics existed before Donald Trump. The difference is, it wasn't the President of the United States who was a vulgar, crass, racist (well maybe Nixon was). Not only did we live through four years of the President acting that way, he encouraged his supporters to act the same way.

If you don't like the way I'm acting towards you and you did vote for Trump, then you should take a look in the mirror and reflect long and hard on the last four years and what many people had to go through in this country as a result of the President's words, actions, and uncouth behavior.

So your feelings are hurt by mean tweets so you support the people that doesn't support you. Thats smart!

Im afraid you are extremely delusional. Everyone has their crazy supporters but to think people who voted for Trump are bad people is just stupid. A few people voted for Trump because they were loyal to him. However, them and the rest voted for him because they know what an unmitigated disaster the democrats are and a Biden admin would be.  A lot of the Trump voters don't like him but they wouldn't allow that to cloud their good judgement and vote for a guy that would destroy the country.

Unfortunately they have been proven right.  Biden has been the worst POTUS we've had. Far worse than Carter and Obama combined.  His policies have made the US a very unsafe place.  He was handed a secure southern border and blew it up within hours of taking office. He was supposed to be the Covid savior and we are as bad or worse now than we've ever been. Sorry Barney Fife but more people have died from Covid under Biden than Trump. Our economy is a disaster and inflation is worse than we've seen in years.  This is just the tip of the iceburg.  The rest of the world laughs at us because we've got a POTUS that clearly has dementia.

You and your pals can makeup stories and twist things however you want to fit the liberal agenda.  You're just a liberal shill just like your pals here Barney Fife and the dude that has Trump Echoes in his head. Its the norm for democrats push their own BS stories. We've lived with the Russian hoax, two partisan impeachment hearings and now the very partisan jan 6 commission. We've also seen Republicans removed from committees because they hurt the delicate liberal feelings while Nutty Nancy and company ignore racist, anti seminite and terrorist supporting reps on their side of the aisle. This shows not only how low the democrats are willing to go to gain power but the entire state of politics in the US. It's disgusting. 

If you need a participation trophy to feel good you can keep blowing smoke up each others rear ends.  The smart people ain't buying it.

• Haha 7

20 hours ago, Archie said:

You obviously don't know me or have read post I've written on the next election.  I'm also positive you have no idea what it means to be a patriot.  I hope you wear a necktie so you can pull your head out.  For the record, Archie is my middle name but you like to assume things you know NOTHING about.  

Judging from the perople who call themselves patriots these days, I think lots of people don't know what it means to be a patriot.  The word has been soiled in recent years.  

4 hours ago, Archie said:

So your feelings are hurt by mean tweets so you support the people that doesn't support you. Thats smart!

Im afraid you are extremely delusional. Everyone has their crazy supporters but to think people who voted for Trump are bad people is just stupid. A few people voted for Trump because they were loyal to him. However, them and the rest voted for him because they know what an unmitigated disaster the democrats are and a Biden admin would be.  A lot of the Trump voters don't like him but they wouldn't allow that to cloud their good judgement and vote for a guy that would destroy the country.

Unfortunately they have been proven right.  Biden has been the worst POTUS we've had. Far worse than Carter and Obama combined.  His policies have made the US a very unsafe place.  He was handed a secure southern border and blew it up within hours of taking office. He was supposed to be the Covid savior and we are as bad or worse now than we've ever been. Sorry Barney Fife but more people have died from Covid under Biden than Trump. Our economy is a disaster and inflation is worse than we've seen in years.  This is just the tip of the iceburg.  The rest of the world laughs at us because we've got a POTUS that clearly has dementia.

You and your pals can makeup stories and twist things however you want to fit the liberal agenda.  You're just a liberal shill just like your pals here Barney Fife and the dude that has Trump Echoes in his head. Its the norm for democrats push their own BS stories. We've lived with the Russian hoax, two partisan impeachment hearings and now the very partisan jan 6 commission. We've also seen Republicans removed from committees because they hurt the delicate liberal feelings while Nutty Nancy and company ignore racist, anti seminite and terrorist supporting reps on their side of the aisle. This shows not only how low the democrats are willing to go to gain power but the entire state of politics in the US. It's disgusting. 

If you need a participation trophy to feel good you can keep blowing smoke up each others rear ends.  The smart people ain't buying it.

lol

4 hours ago, Archie said:

This is perfect.  I am picturing you typing madly with Fox news blaring on a black and white TV in the background.   Your wife just brought you another beer. 

7 hours ago, Archie said:

So your feelings are hurt by...

Oh... I SOOO want to completely and totally shred this... piece by piece... Especially this stream of HORSESHIT:

... A lot of the Trump voters don't like him but they wouldn't allow that to cloud their good judgement and vote for a guy that would destroy the country...

Trump SHITS all over the Constitution and THAT's the stream of DRIVEL you want to come up with? LMFAO!!!

I'm afraid you are extremely delusional...

Look in the fucking mirror. This is the most delusional stream of horseshit I've ever seen posted on this board. Complete and total ignorance. Idiocy. You've outdone Stan. By a mile. Not with the rude behavior... but with the:

Fox News DROOL.

... The smart people ain't buying it.

SMART PEOPLE are PISSED that you've even attempted to put your REGURGITATED BULLSHIT in the same paragraph with them. What you've posted is NOT smart at all. It's drivel. It's sycophantic. It's beyond delusional. It's political hackery at its ABSOLUTE WORST. My 14 year old niece could post better than the complete and total stream of ignorant BS.

My gosh what CRAP. Honest question: Do you even have an IQ?

I'll cut this short though...

With one minor observation:

It looks like...

You've decided to...

Go...

full-on:

ARCHIE BUNKER!!!

The WHITE TRASH IDIOCY in your post is FREAKING HILARIOUS!!!

Honestly, 1984Echoes, your responses are made all the more ridiculous in that you think answering him using caps, etcetera, somehow is making some unimaginable point. 

Hasn’t it somehow dawned on you (and others) yet that all you’re doing by answer his nonsense posts with your own drivel just gives him attention he doesn’t deserve, and makes reading these threads damn near impossible.

Come on. Let’s decide to take a different approach.

This gets exhausting 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, smr-nj said:

... somehow is making some unimaginable point....

G2 spoke to an issue a while back that is much, much more accurate...

It's not so much an issue of making some unimaginable point...

It is specifically related to an explosive adrenal gland that has me resembling the way I post (occasionally) in real life. Unrelated to any point being made. The unimaginable part of it is trying to deal with uncontrollable adrenaline and still maintaining some semblance of normal emotions/ life... something I've struggled with since I was 2 years old... mostly on the losing end of that struggle. And it's not as if I am ignorant of this, nor of the "public meltdowns", of which there have been (only) a couple... 

Highly intelligent and explosively uncontrollable emotions = difficult combination.

Especially when running into absolute and completely idiotic... situations. I don't do well with abject stupidity.

I will try to do better.

And I almost did... I almost talked myself into completely ignoring what was posted... but then my adrenal gland took over... in sort of a, errrmmm... ok... ummm... BIG way...

9 hours ago, chasfh said:

The irony is that Putin was very much the communist one.

I don't know if Putin was so much a communist...

I think his main lament over losing the USSR is not so much the loss of a communist nation but, rather, the lament of losing International power, prestige, and influence.

He's not running a Communist nation right now. He's running a fascist dictatorship (disguised as a "democracy") in which all power goes to him. There's an oligarchy and a Mafioso element to his fascism... But his biggest "want", right now, is not communism but, rather... more international power, more international prestige, more international influence in the manner of the more powerful Soviet Union, OR Imperial Russia, Or... whatever it takes for him to get that back.

Such as attacking Ukraine, stealing Crimea from Ukraine, destabilizing the competition (western democracies, NATO, Ukraine, the United States) including and up to the destruction of western democratic institutions.

Romad is correct, the only counter-balance to that is collective security, the Rule of Law, and, even though we don't really "have a dog in that fight", there is value to pulling Ukraine into the Western Democratic orbit.

I'm pretty certain Biden threatened yanking Russia out of the SWIFT banking system.

That's a good start.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Archie said:

Unfortunately they have been proven right.  Biden has been the worst POTUS we've had. Far worse than Carter and Obama combined. 

Anyone that claims a president, in less than one year, is already the worse president in the last 45 years, should not be taken seriously.  Should you want to be taken seriously again, maybe think about what you write, before you write it.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, 1984Echoes said:

I don't know if Putin was so much a communist...

I think his main lament over losing the USSR is not so much the loss of a communist nation but, rather, the lament of losing International power, prestige, and influence.

He's not running a Communist nation right now. He's running a fascist dictatorship (disguised as a "democracy") in which all power goes to him. There's an oligarchy and a Mafioso element to his fascism... But his biggest "want", right now, is not communism but, rather... more international power, more international prestige, more international influence in the manner of the more powerful Soviet Union, OR Imperial Russia, Or... whatever it takes for him to get that back.

Such as attacking Ukraine, stealing Crimea from Ukraine, destabilizing the competition (western democracies, NATO, Ukraine, the United States) including and up to the destruction of western democratic institutions.

Romad is correct, the only counter-balance to that is collective security, the Rule of Law, and, even though we don't really "have a dog in that fight", there is value to pulling Ukraine into the Western Democratic orbit.

I'm pretty certain Biden threatened yanking Russia out of the SWIFT banking system.

That's a good start.

He also had SecState secure a promise from the Euros that they would back us up on turning off Nord pipelines

7 hours ago, ewsieg said:

Anyone that claims a president, in less than one year, is already the worse president in the last 45 years, should not be taken seriously.  Should you want to be taken seriously again, maybe think about what you write, before you write it.

Up to this point the Biden presidency has been at best a disaster.  There's still time to fix it but they don't seem like they're capable based on their actions.  Even the MSM is abandoning there extremely biased support of him.  I'll stand behind my statement.