Cleanup in Aisle Lunatic (h/t romad1)

chasfh

I just heard something crazy

apparently Pence balked at his USSS detail about getting into a vehicle he was not familiar with? He was worried he could not trust where he would end up

on 6/Jan Coup day

Does anyone have a source/citation for that?

Edited by romad1

22 minutes ago, romad1 said:

I just heard something crazy

apparently Pence balked at his USSS detail about getting into a vehicle he was not familiar with? He was worried he could not trust where he would end up

on 6/Jan Coup day

Does anyone have a source/citation for that?

What I read was they wanted to take him away and he said to the guy something like “look… I like you but I know if I get in that car I am not coming back today”.  That could be read your way but I think he was referring to the need to finish the certification that day whatever it takes.  I am not thinking anything nefarious but the USSS. 

1 minute ago, oblong said:

What I read was they wanted to take him away and he said to the guy something like “look… I like you but I know if I get in that car I am not coming back today”.  That could be read your way but I think he was referring to the need to finish the certification that day whatever it takes.  I am not thinking anything nefarious but the USSS. 

That makes some sense from what I had heard.  He was committed to finishing the process come hell or high water.  If there is any truth to him actually being worried about an ultimate destination of that vehicle...that would be crazy.

16 minutes ago, romad1 said:

That makes some sense from what I had heard.  He was committed to finishing the process come hell or high water.  If there is any truth to him actually being worried about an ultimate destination of that vehicle...that would be crazy.

And behooves him to speak up. 

2 hours ago, Archie said:

You do realize that threating elected officials including past POTUS is a serious crime. Its a federal felony sherlock. Keep running your mouth.  This is a public forum. There must not be any mods here.  

You know what? You’re just not worth the hassle anymore.

please feel free to contact whatever “mod” you want.  But as far as I’m concerned, you can shove it. 
“Mods” don’t really appreciate your insults. Well… this one doesn’t.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, romad1 said:

Liz who organized the former SecDefs to prepare for the coup back in December 2020, is really doing work here.

Amen Liz!!!!! I am watching Rachel Maddow right now and heard Liz Cheney reading texts from Sean Hannity, Laura Ingraham, Brian Kilmeade, and others. All these Benedict Arnold Fox News hosts new what a serious situation the insurrection was when it happened and then went on air on Fox later to downplay the gravity of the situation or blame it on others (ANTIFA) who had nothing to do with it.

21 minutes ago, gehringer_2 said:

Paul Ryan is a putz. Always was, always will be. He gained his 15 minutes of fame by wowing a segment of know-nothing journalists with a level of know-nothingness just slightly less than their own. :classic_tongue:

My favorite ever Wikipedia edit was when Paul Ryan showed up on the list of invertebrates. 

41B922B7-2A2A-4C87-B088-077F2152BA5C.jpeg

• Like 2