Cleanup in Aisle Lunatic (h/t romad1)

chasfh

So that's going to leave 29 million Americans and the 300 million illegal immigrants that came across the Brandon border. 

I wonder if our local "team player" thinks Mr. Pillow is for or against America? I bet he's for America but against Americans!

Edited by pfife

Charlie Sykes has basically spent the week on his podcasts doing warnings about Civil War.   I think we are in a lot of danger in this country.   The 19th Century version isn't going to happen.  What will happen will look like "The Troubles" in Northern Ireland.

This happens every time there is a Democrat in the White House but the FBI has been able to pierce the balloon most times previous before real danger occurred.  The existence of an unfettered communications infrastructure, out-of-control political storms are gaining strength like wildfire.

Be safe.  Your racist uncle is probably not the problem but the idiot cousin might be.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, CMRivdogs said:

This is so funny...

Coulter has never been shy for her dislike of Trump. This comment isn't a surprise.  I believe her problem with him is mainly political and that he wasn't conservative enough he backed down to the dems too many times. 

8 hours ago, gehringer_2 said:

More proof the Dems are in disarray

well, it does qualify as a thing so yeah it is proof that Dems are in disarray!

I saw a Maggie Habs tweet yesterday where she said that "people are saying" that Trump is mad at Desantis right now b/c Desantis won't commit to NOT Running in 2024.

1 hour ago, romad1 said:

Charlie Sykes has basically spent the week on his podcasts doing warnings about Civil War.   I think we are in a lot of danger in this country.   The 19th Century version isn't going to happen.  What will happen will look like "The Troubles" in Northern Ireland.

This happens every time there is a Democrat in the White House but the FBI has been able to pierce the balloon most times previous before real danger occurred.  The existence of an unfettered communications infrastructure, out-of-control political storms are gaining strength like wildfire.

Be safe.  Your racist uncle is probably not the problem but the idiot cousin might be.

I totally agree, it's not going to be pretty.

1 hour ago, Archie said:

Reminds me of Stacy Abrams.  She kept going on about the election being stolen from her for so long that she can't remember she did it now.  

See, it reminds me way more of President Trump. He keeps going on about the election being stolen from him for so long (despite all evidence against) and won't stop lying about it.

Edited by mtutiger

2 hours ago, Archie said:

Coulter has never been shy for her dislike of Trump. This comment isn't a surprise.  I believe her problem with him is mainly political and that he wasn't conservative enough he backed down to the dems too many times. 

Yup, Coulter is a bona fide Aryan Nation xeonophobe. She was bound to part company with any leader unwilling to use machine guns nests at the border. Even kid's in cages wasn't enough for Oberherrin Coulter.

43 minutes ago, Mr.TaterSalad said:

They can't do that. Debates are the best part of the campaign. 

They do need to make sure they have impartial moderators though. Some take sides too much and its very obvious. I can't remember the ladys name and she might of been from CNN at the time but she was terrible.  It was during the Obama Romney election and this lady started backing up Obama.  He didn't need much help with Mitt  but he got it.

Mitt did make a good point during that debate that Russia was our biggest threat.  Obama disagreed but later found out Mitt was right.

new GOP debate rules:

1. All debates at Trump properties; minimum $100M in rent for the week

2. Biden wears a Let's Go Brandon hat

3. Dems can choose any moderator from this list: Eric, Ivanka, Don Jr, The Fat One, Tucker, Hannity, Ingraham

4. Biden not allowed to drink water with one hand

5. Audience questions only from big, strong guys with tears in their eyes, who ask Trump "Sir" questions

The debates suck and don't change anyone's mind.  Republicans all say that their candidate won the debate.  Democrats all say that their candidate won the debate.  There will be debates though.  It Trump is a candidate, there is no way he'll turn down a TV appearance.  If he's not a candidate, then they'll just have a regular debate without a lot of whining.

Just now, Tiger337 said:

The debates suck and don't change anyone's mind.  Republicans all say that their candidate won the debate.  Democrats all say that their candidate won the debate.  There will be debates though.  It Trump is a candidate, there is no way he'll turn down a TV appearance.  If he's not a candidate, then they'll just have a regular debate without a lot of whining.

I think it depends. If you have two candidates with long track records they probably don't have any impact (eg Trump/Biden), but Obama against McCain did a lot to give people confidence that Obama was up to the task, and Hillary hurt herself with lackluster performances in the latter debates -- so they can be important. But more important is that it will hurt a candidate to duck a debate even with people who wouldn't have watched it in the first place. The downside for ducking debates in US politics is usual severe. Americans hate cowards.