Cleanup in Aisle Lunatic (h/t romad1)

chasfh

1 hour ago, chasfh said:

Sure he has that right. And he has the right to project orgy behavior onto his congressional colleagues, I guess. 

It was intended to be a joke about how MAGAs are always saying that America is losing its masculinity.  

Edited by Tiger337

1 hour ago, chasfh said:

I don't know ... you do work at a liberal elite university in Taxachusetts ... 🙄😉😆

I am surprised they let me work at Brandeis University!  It just kind of happened.  My father likes to ask me: "How the hell did you ever get into that place?"  

51 minutes ago, romad1 said:

The ultimate argument for me

If you did...there wouldn't be so many people ready for autocracy.

I think the dirty little secret is that they are harder to make to consistent quality - safer to leave it to the big guys who have the scale to iron out the bumps.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, gehringer_2 said:

I think the dirty little secret is that they are harder to make to consistent quality - safer to leave it to the big guys who have the scale to iron out the bumps.

Like 1000 years of brewing excellence in central Europe have already done and done very well.

2 hours ago, romad1 said:

The ultimate argument for me

If you did...there wouldn't be so many people ready for autocracy.

There is a movement back to tradition. The Pokémon generation ran out of things to look for and accepted that the next best thing isn’t much better. 

Assuming the Committee couldn’t simply subpoena email providers or ISPs for the emails—which, I don’t know why not, but let’s pretend that’s the case—wouldn’t all Eastman have to do is destroy all the evidence? I would guess the criminal liability of destroying evidence would be far less than the criminal liability of being found to have plotted the overthrow of the United State government. Plus, I assume he would be protected by the mob family while in custody. 

2 hours ago, Tiger337 said:

Occupy Demcrats is not reliable.  After getting rid of the Trump trash, Occupy Democrats was the first site I blocked on social media.  

Retweet to thank the Judge. That's not how thanking works. And it isn't how the justice system works.

• Like 1