Cleanup in Aisle Lunatic (h/t romad1)

chasfh

13 minutes ago, RatkoVarda said:

yes its true that we should document all this criminality, but the MAGAs just don't care they were duped - they love the lies; they want the lies; they need the lies

right. But we are always left with the question of what the margin is between the MAGA and the total GOP vote, and I suspect there still is one.  As long is there is daylight between those two numbers, you have to pursue things for that margin as well as for history.

Edited by gehringer_2

16 minutes ago, gehringer_2 said:

right. But we are always left with the question of what the margin is between the MAGA and the total GOP vote, and I suspect there still is one.  As long is there is daylight between those two numbers, you have to pursue things for that margin as well as for history.

queue up the Al Pacino "Any Given Sunday" locker room halftime speech about Life being a game of inches. 

22 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

Someone has to fill me in on the Grassley thing. Is it really suggesting that Pence was going to get whacked? Is that why Pence refused to go with Secret Service? I keep envisioning the scene from Goodfellas where Karen meets Jimmy and he wants to go in the sketchy building to get a new dress.

I don’t think whacked but the SS wouldn’t have taken him back “for his safety”.  Then again his CoS did contact the chief of the SS espressing concern for his safety so who knows. 

1 minute ago, Edman85 said:

I've muted her name on Twitter, so if there is a video, I won't see it. I hope there is one so it brings this scum down.

For all the shit AOC gets for being a bartender...

I definitely don't want to see the video of her and Ted Cruz.