Cleanup in Aisle Lunatic (h/t romad1)

chasfh

1 hour ago, chasfh said:

And it will meet my expectations on the nose if, upon conclusion, they refer a criminal indictment to Justice of a few additional individual-actor red hats for the act of breaking into the Capitol on January 6th.

The Justice Dept asking for hearing transcripts is a positive sign. 

I’ll only be happy if the leaders are sentenced to a week in the stocks in front of the Reflection Pool and the general public is allowed to pummel them with rotten vegetables 

22 minutes ago, pfife said:

The Dominion News Network?

Since their viewers don't read or watch outside the bubble, Dominion should take over, but pretend it's still the old people running things.  Then mess with all the old people who think they are watching the truth.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, romad1 said:

Hearings:  exceeded or failed to meet expectation? 

they can only move needle so much, and they did

others have noted, you are trying to get a few sane people on the margins to see the truth (hardcore MAGA is just lost forever) and I think this helped

ultimately, Trump and the other main baddies will escape justice once again

25 minutes ago, CMRivdogs said:

He’s either lying or has a severe case of dementia 

He probably can't remember the difference and wouldn't care if he could.

What is so ridiculous is that his audience probably never bothers to notice that as he denies calling Pence a 'wimp', he immediately follows with: Pence was "weak", "afraid", "didn't have the courage", IOW - A WIMP!  🤣

Edited by gehringer_2

3 hours ago, CMRivdogs said:

The Justice Dept asking for hearing transcripts is a positive sign. 

I’ll only be happy if the leaders are sentenced to a week in the stocks in front of the Reflection Pool and the general public is allowed to pummel them with rotten vegetables 

I want more

8 minutes ago, CMRivdogs said:

I also want them barred from ever voting again and appearing on any news panel as a pundit. Also lose whatever government pension they have and be forced to work at an Arby's 

Hey, I eat at Arby's. Make them work at Golden Corral where they would have to serve other slobs.

Just now, pfife said:

pence is pretty wimpy though

absolutely. That's just what so weird with Trump and his audience. He's out there defending himself against a charge of doing something nobody cares that he did (truth is the ultimate defense, right? Pence is a Wimp.) and BTW, in effect calling Pence a wimp every which way but loose in the process of his self-defense. The whole thing couldn't be scripted by some kind of moron, but Trump revels in the delivery and the fans lap it up.

Completely Bonkers.

13 hours ago, Tiger337 said:

Crenshaw tweeted that he blamed the attack on antifa.  Seriously.  

Well, he can’t risk not getting their votes in the next election.

I can’t believe Pete Franklin had to apologize to that crypto-fascist dick.

1 hour ago, chasfh said:

Well, he can’t risk not getting their votes in the next election.

I can’t believe Pete Franklin had to apologize to that crypto-fascist dick.

I assume you mean Pete Davidson? Liberals often apolgize for their transgressions.  Conservatives rarely do that because they see apologizing as a weakness.  Tucker Carlson has been insulting Crenshaw for his eyepatch and you will not see him apologizing nor his fans calling him to do so.   

You may have been thinking of Pete Franklin, the old Cleveland radio talk show host, who was perhaps the first caustic irreverent sports talk show host.  He was pretty entertaining at the time.  Now everybody is like that and they all suck.