Cleanup in Aisle Lunatic (h/t romad1)

chasfh

1 hour ago, mtutiger said:

Legit surprised 

The problem is that number is going to go way down in a couple of months when the hearings are forgotten.  The event will then become something that didn't really happen because things like that can't happen in America.  Trump was the President of the United States, so he couldn't have been that bad.  

Edited by Tiger337

4 hours ago, Tiger337 said:

I assume you mean Pete Davidson? Liberals often apolgize for their transgressions.  Conservatives rarely do that because they see apologizing as a weakness.  Tucker Carlson has been insulting Crenshaw for his eyepatch and you will not see him apologizing nor his fans calling him to do so.   

You may have been thinking of Pete Franklin, the old Cleveland radio talk show host, who was perhaps the first caustic irreverent sports talk show host.  He was pretty entertaining at the time.  Now everybody is like that and they all suck.  

Yes, I meant Pete Davidson. I wasn’t thinking of Pete Franklin. I was thinking of Pete Davidson and said Pete Franklin by mistake. I have basically been doing for Pete Davidson’s entire career. I blame Pete Franklin for that. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, chasfh said:

Yes, I meant Pete Davidson. I wasn’t thinking of Pete Franklin. I was thinking of Pete Davidson and said Pete Franklin by mistake. I have basically been doing for Pete Davidson’s entire career. I blame Pete Franklin for that. 

So, you remember Pete Franklin?  

5 hours ago, Tiger337 said:

The problem is that number is going to go way down in a couple of months when the hearings are forgotten.  The event will then become something that didn't really happen because things like that can't happen in America.  Trump was the President of the United States, so he couldn't have been that bad.  

Plus it doesn't matter.  That 60 percent is not represented in Senate where Wyoming has as many Senators as a population at least 60 times larger.  

6 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

Plus it doesn't matter.  That 60 percent is not represented in Senate where Wyoming has as many Senators as a population at least 60 times larger.  

If conservatives in WY are not swayed by Liz Cheney, their isn't much hope. They will become a generation of voters lost to any useful input to the democratic process, of whom the best you can hope is that they start staying home in greater numbers.. 

28 minutes ago, oblong said:

Anyone else experience the rolling of the eyes or groaning from acquantences or family members over Juneteenth?

My Trumpy mother in law just sighed and made off hand comment about it being some type of new national holiday 

Edited by Hongbit

3 hours ago, oblong said:

tell me again that both parties are the same

You know the eventual progression of all this, if unchecked, will be MAGAs hunting and killing everyday people simply because they are not MAGA.

Of course, we'll all be long gone by then, once they start scraping boards like this and pairing up screen names with PII.

I mentioned on here before a short conversation I had with a canvasser for a State Senate/Rep position over here in northern Macomb county.  This candidate is Trump endorsed and says she'll put up articles of impeachment for Whitmer her first day on the job.  Complete nutjob.  

Well, saw an ad yesterday from someone running against her, saying she's a RINO and not strong enough on ending abortions.  Granted she wants to outlaw birth control.  I know this, whoever wins ensures we lose.