Cleanup in Aisle Lunatic (h/t romad1)

chasfh

2 hours ago, romad1 said:

Dark Liz?

LC’s problem going forward is she has no money behind her. She’s not wealthy enough to be her own media, and the anti-Trump GOP donor base hasn’t shown any willingness to spent big enough to seriously  blow up the party

Edited by gehringer_2

4 minutes ago, gehringer_2 said:

LC’s problem going forward is she has no money behind her. She’s not wealthy enough to be her own media, and the anti-Trump GOP donor base hasn’t shown any willingness to spent big enough to seriously  blow up the party

"She has no money behind her"  Ok, G2

4 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

I wouldn't mind Cheney jumping into the Republican primary just to be an agitator. I'm sure there's some Halliburton money lying around somewhere that she can use. 

It isn't like there isn't anti-Trump $ on the GOP sidelines.   If she sticks a metaphorical dagger into Trump that would be enough. 

Just now, romad1 said:

Just so

It would have been nice to see, but we are 6 yrs out from Trump capturing the GOP nomination and the truth is that the Cheneys and Kasiches are no closer having a movement of their own than they were then so I’ve stopped holding my breath waiting. They are as Jonathan Schoop to me now. 

Just now, romad1 said:

It isn't like there isn't anti-Trump $ on the GOP sidelines.   If she sticks a metaphorical dagger into Trump that would be enough. 

In a three way race would she pull more votes from Trump or the Dem? Depends where she positioned herself but theses things can end up worse for the left side than the prior predictions. 68, 80, 2016 elections with 3rd parties went GOP, Clinton did win with Perot in the race. 

6 minutes ago, gehringer_2 said:

In a three way race would she pull more votes from Trump or the Dem? Depends where she positioned herself but theses things can end up worse for the left side than the prior predictions. 68, 80, 2016 elections with 3rd parties went GOP, Clinton did win with Perot in the race. 

I think the most important thing would be to have her in GOP debates against Trump.  That would be the Liz Warren destroying Bloomberg effect. 

7 minutes ago, gehringer_2 said:

Ralph Nader screwed up the 2000 race. Over 20 years later, I wonder if those Nader voters in Florida are happy with their choice? Did they accomplish whatever it was they were looking to accomplish? 

3 hours ago, Motown Bombers said:

I expect the defender of Democracy Liz Cheney to endorse the Democrat in Wyoming. 

3 hours ago, pfife said:

I think that's a super fair expectation and I would expect that as well.   I suspect she will but I could be wrong.

Nope. Absolutely not. I don't know why you guys would think that. Never gonna happen.

What Dark Liz could do... is run as an Independent. Blow up the whole election. Might be too late for her though...

10 minutes ago, 1984Echoes said:

Nope. Absolutely not. I don't know why you guys would think that. Never gonna happen.

What Dark Liz could do... is run as an Independent. Blow up the whole election. Might be too late for her though...

10 minutes ago, 1984Echoes said:

I was being facetious. I think at best she'll endorse a third party.