Cleanup in Aisle Lunatic (h/t romad1)

chasfh

46 minutes ago, gehringer_2 said:

It's been decades since I was a child with grandparents from the Middle East, but my memories of what I heard there would say that the 'more than 1st' cousin - meaning *further* away than 1st cousin, was accepted traditional middle eastern practice at least at the turn of the 20th century. I.E. marriage to a 2nd cousin in that culture would not have raised anyone's eyebrows. We are talking 100 yrs ago in what my grandparents thought was normal, but I could see Oz's frame of reference originating from the same place.

Are people reading "more than" to mean "closer than"? Is there reason to think that's what he meant?

OTOH, the smell thing is just weirdly TMI.

Maybe so...

But his comments are still maximum grotesquery... especially with regards to his "smell".

lol dick morris giving the red hats stiffies with this

Synopsis:

Dick Morris: The Republicans will win both houses of Congress in 2022 and the resulting shock will force Biden to announce that he's not going to run. That will open the door for other Democratic candidates for president. The ensuing panic among Democratic leaders will lead them to beg Hillary to save the party from the extreme left. It will be Trump versus Hillary all over again and, as in 2016, Trump will win — but this time it will be a resounding victory.

9 hours ago, Motown Bombers said:

What did Whitney Houston once say?   "Crack is Whack"  Causes permanent damage and paranoia.  

Years ago my mom bought me a My Pillow for Christmas.  This was before Trump ever even announced he was running for office.     I used the pillow twice and woke up with horrible neck pain both times.   Kept it around as a back pillow and then when Trump came along and I saw how unhinged this bastard really was I tried to burn the pillow.   Fucker wouldn't burn, so now it sits in a landfill somewhere.   Where it belongs. 

Anyone see Herschel Walker's 9/11 interview?     Honestly, anyone who votes for him should have their voting rights taken away.  Not saying anyone has to vote for Ralph, but seriously, this guy?   Frightening that it's a close race.   Thank you Supreme Court and now Lindsey Graham for your abortion stance, you probably made sure every democrat will get out and vote.     I thought Louie Gohmert and Tommy Tuberville were stupid, but this guy...holy hell.  

Edited by Motor City Sonics

10 hours ago, Motown Bombers said:

This is the same guy who falsely claimed to be assaulted in a Sioux Falls hotel elevator in 2021, so there’s that.

Sounds like the FBI might have confirmed this one, though.

Hardees in Mankato? I’ve been there. What a dive. What I don’t understand is why such a good Republican wasn’t at Pizza Ranch.

28 minutes ago, Netnerd said:

This is the same guy who falsely claimed to be assaulted in a Sioux Falls hotel elevator in 2021, so there’s that.

Sounds like the FBI might have confirmed this one, though.

Hardees in Mankato? I’ve been there. What a dive. What I don’t understand is why such a good Republican wasn’t at Pizza Ranch.

Funnier still when you realize that Isabella Rossolini is the daughter of Casablanca star Ingrid Bergman. 

Edited by romad1
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, CMRivdogs said:

I spent a couple of years working as an assistant manager at an Arby's (at the time it beat traveling the region counting cans in grocery stores).

It took a couple of decades before I could face a Jamoca Shake

Every kid should have to clean up poop or food at some point in their lives.