Cleanup in Aisle Lunatic (h/t romad1)

chasfh

4 hours ago, Archie said:

Once again you are pushing a false democrat narriative and another lie.  What the bill does is prohibit classroom instuction to kids 3rd grade and lower on sexual orientation and gender identity.  Why should kids that young be taught anything like that in school?  This is common sense and a great move by Florida. It should be a federal requirement.

I might ask you at this point to provide even one example of Florida teachers teaching sexual orientation and gender identity to 3rd grade or lower, but you're a congenital troll and nothing more, so never mind.

Edited by chasfh

6 minutes ago, chasfh said:

I might ask you at this point to provide even one example of Florida teachers teaching sexual orientation and gender identity to 3rd grade or lower, but you're a congenital troll and nothing more, so never mind.

Expect a non-answer or “the information is out there the find for yourself”

46 minutes ago, chasfh said:

I'm not a democrat or a Biden supporter, and have a different opinion than you so I must be a troll....sure!

There's several reports of teachers pushing their agenda on sexual orientation and gender on students. Some have been fired for it. I can't help that your liberal propaganda doesn't report on it. Thats why you need to go to media you don't like to see the other side.  I don't have time and it's not my job to spoon feed you info.

Anyway, I don't remember where these teachers were from but it doesn't matter. Florida is doing the right thing in being proactive.  Kids don't need lectures on this crap. You should read the bill too.  The liberal view of don't say gay is nothing but a lie.  

1 hour ago, Tigerbomb13 said:

Expect a non-answer or “the information is out there the find for yourself”

18 minutes ago, Archie said:

I'm not a democrat or a Biden supporter, and have a different opinion than you so I must be a troll....sure!

There's several reports of teachers pushing their agenda on sexual orientation and gender on students. Some have been fired for it. I can't help that your liberal propaganda doesn't report on it. Thats why you need to go to media you don't like to see the other side.  I don't have time and it's not my job to spoon feed you info.

Anyway, I don't remember where these teachers were from but it doesn't matter. Florida is doing the right thing in being proactive.  Kids don't need lectures on this crap. You should read the bill too.  The liberal view of don't say gay is nothing but a lie.  

Looks like option two: the “research it yourself” option. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Archie said:

Garbage. It was pointless grandstanding for the MAGA base in a bid to become Trump's successor.

8 minutes ago, chasfh said:

Garbage. It was pointless grandstanding for the MAGA base in a bid to become Trump's successor.

Do you think the elementary school library should have adult magazines that the kids can check out?  I don't think so and they shouldn't be talking about sexual orientation or gender transformation either.  Many of them still beleive in santa.  I'm guessing you don't have kids. 

1 minute ago, Archie said:

Do you think the elementary school library should have adult magazines that the kids can check out?  I don't think so and they shouldn't be talking about sexual orientation or gender transformation either.  Many of them still beleive in santa.  I'm guessing you don't have kids. 

Tell me what elementary schools have adult magazines that the kids can check out?

34 minutes ago, chasfh said:

Tell me what elementary schools have adult magazines that the kids can check out?

None that I know of but thats the point.  Kids shouldn't be exposed to those anymore than they should the talk on orientation and gender issues. If the parents want to then that's their responsibility. 

Seeing that your a far left dem, how would you like it if your kid came home telling you what a great POTUS Donald Trump is and that you should buy a MAGA hat because Mr or Mrs Teacher said so? I think you would be very unhappy.  

Schools need to stick to teaching kids reading, writing and arithmetic and keep their personal opinions and issues away fron the students especially the very young ones.

4 minutes ago, Archie said:

None that I know of but thats the point.

I see.

There should not be orgy rooms for children at evangelical churches. Florida needs to pass a law against orgy rooms for children at evangelical churches. You couldn't possibly be against that, could you? Do you think evangelical churches should have orgy rooms for children?

Edited by chasfh

3 minutes ago, Archie said:

None that I know of but thats the point.  Kids shouldn't be exposed to those anymore than they should the talk on orientation and gender issues. If the parents want to then that's their responsibility. 

Seeing that your a far left dem, how would you like it if your kid came home telling you what a great POTUS Donald Trump is and that you should buy a MAGA hat because Mr or Mrs Teacher said so? I think you would be very unhappy.  

Schools need to stick to teaching kids reading, writing and arithmetic and keep their personal opinions and issues away fron the students especially the very young ones.

Do you see Democratic state passing laws banning teachers from teaching things that would make them uncomfortable? Like was said here, typical Repub. "The government is not the solution, its the problem." Unless my feeling might get hurt.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, chasfh said:

On the flip side, are lynching's still an issue in the United States and if it happens, are there laws on the books to address it?

2 hours ago, Archie said:

There's several reports of teachers pushing their agenda on sexual orientation and gender on students. Some have been fired for it.

The 'do your own research' issue aside, I'm sure it's happened.  A quick google search gives me an estimate of 3.2 million teachers in the US so again, I'm sure there are some bad apples.  That said, your own comment indicates that localities have addressed it by firing some.  Likely reprimanding others.  Even if you don't see the harm with the law itself, the conservative in you has to see the overreach for something that is at best an anomaly, at least at this point. 

11 minutes ago, CMRivdogs said:

If they think the Beltway is bad, what would they think of 275......

I was on the way to post this because it's so hilarious

I love the f your fee fees crowd

Edited by pfife
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, ewsieg said:

That was a very sad outcome for him.  I guess now that Biden signs this law something can be done about what happened to him.

Oh wait

if you want to argue that lynchings don't happen have at it.  Otherwise we're to the point where both of us don't know what you're arguing... again.

What also was "sad" was the prosecutor who tried to cover it up, who is now facing charges over it.  It was also sad how the cops were concerned for the well being of the murderers.

Lynchings were not just the murder of black people.  It was the state sanctioned murders of black people and until video emerged this was headed down that way.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2