Cleanup in Aisle Lunatic (h/t romad1)

chasfh

5 hours ago, chasfh said:

"White nationalist" is such a gentle term.

"Hey, I'm white, and I love my country, so I'm a nationalist. What's wrong with any of that?"

Yes, that's the conservative biased media term.  They're fucking nazis and should be punched as such

21 minutes ago, romad1 said:

Actually the people who have those woke degrees are fighting along with the farmers and everyone else in Ukraine because Ukraine had to UNIFY because of the war.  Unlike asshole pols who seek to divide.

This guy will be running for Governor in '25. Meanwhile he challenge Spanberger again this year

7 minutes ago, romad1 said:

Remember that time that Trump had a downs syndrome boy run up to him.  No, I don't either.

The best part of that is not just his reaction but his comfort and ease in the reaction.  No hesitation.  He has come across that before and has spent time with kids and people like that. You can tell. Didn’t skip a beat.  It was totally natural.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, romad1 said:

Actually the people who have those woke degrees are fighting along with the farmers and everyone else in Ukraine because Ukraine had to UNIFY because of the war.  Unlike asshole pols who seek to divide.

He's probably referring to anti-gun crowd.  I don't think you would ever see an invasion of the US because there are so many armed citizens in this country that would defend it.  They had to pass out rifles in Ukraine.  That wouldn't be necessary here.    

20 minutes ago, Archie said:

He's probably referring to anti-gun crowd.  I don't think you would ever see an invasion of the US because there are so many armed citizens in this country that would defend it.  They had to pass out rifles in Ukraine.  That wouldn't be necessary here.    

Wow that makes the tweet even dumber than I thought

30 minutes ago, pfife said:

Wow that makes the tweet even dumber than I thought

We had a discussion at work.  This is in the heart of the US national security world, so results might not be representative.   Question: who had the most guns of all the guys in our office.  I was the leader on my team (double digits).  The chief of my team had more than me (maybe twice as many as me).   The African American former US Secret Service guy on the team across from mine had us both by three laps.  He was a legit paranoid type who had guns hidden in every room.   

US gun ownership is indeed a curiosity to the World.   Lots of reasons why this exists. 

• Like 1

yeah man I heard a lot of those dipshits that were hashtag unmask our children and causing a scene at school board meetings didn't even have kids in the schools.

While my politics would typically make me not want to send my child to charter school, but we have one of the best schools in the entire state, which happens to be charter, 5 miles from us so it was a total no brainer for us to send her there.   The side effect has been rational decision making not impacted by this garbage.   I was worried that during COVID times they'd make profit-based decisions but I was happy with what they did, but I do think they struggled with digital schooling.