Cleanup in Aisle Lunatic (h/t romad1)

chasfh

5 minutes ago, pfife said:

lol "it's obvious that....." and then a bunch of not evidence, and an admission that you actually don't know whether or not it mattered.   total snoozer per yoosh

Emails exist on the laptop, which "finally" is confirmed as Hunter Biden's, which show emails where they indicate 'Hunter to hold 10% for the big guy', along with other emails where Hunter and others refer to Joe as 'the big guy' along with other corroborated evidence.  

Add in the fact of how it was handled by Biden administration.  I know you get upset when I say this, but I say it because it is true, if it was Biden (R), you'd demand questions from the MSM and demand answers from Biden (R).  If MSM does ever push for answers here, whatever Biden says, you'll accept, but you wouldn't if it were the same answers from Biden (R).

13 minutes ago, ewsieg said:

Emails exist on the laptop, which "finally" is confirmed as Hunter Biden's, which show emails where they indicate 'Hunter to hold 10% for the big guy', along with other emails where Hunter and others refer to Joe as 'the big guy' along with other corroborated evidence.  

Add in the fact of how it was handled by Biden administration.  I know you get upset when I say this, but I say it because it is true, if it was Biden (R), you'd demand questions from the MSM and demand answers from Biden (R).  If MSM does ever push for answers here, whatever Biden says, you'll accept, but you wouldn't if it were the same answers from Biden (R).

I don't know why you waste time arguing with the troll.  He's either not old enough to comprehend what he reads or just wants to twist what is posted.  I put him on ignore a long time ago and he's the only person I've ever done that to on a few political boards I posted at.  

49 minutes ago, Archie said:

I don't know why you waste time arguing with the troll.  He's either not old enough to comprehend what he reads or just wants to twist what is posted.  I put him on ignore a long time ago and he's the only person I've ever done that to on a few political boards I posted at.  

LOL cry more.   Everyone knows you ignore me because you can't keep up with me.

Edited by pfife

1 hour ago, ewsieg said:

I feel absolutely no need to defend something I never said or did in a world that doesn't exist just because you managed to type it out.   Let me know when you're "finally" interested in reality

Edited by pfife

47 minutes ago, Archie said:

Pot-Kettle

2 hours ago, Archie said:

lol @pfife “not old enough” for … well, anything, really. I think the only thing he might not be old enough for is being the Pope. 😉

1 hour ago, pfife said:

Also Esweig, feel free to post said confirmation of Hunter's laptop and authentication of the specific emails referenced. 

That is, if you're done literally making shit up about me.

NYT authenticated the emails, it was actually pretty big news.  I'll even post this, which I know you're going to skim to point out a specific portion that points out the laptop as a whole hasn't been verified.  Of the emails on the laptop that NYT's verified are the two that actually are legitimate pieces of information in relation to POTUS.

There were two supposed “smoking guns” about Joe Biden that conservatives touted in the materials. The first was an email the Post called a “blockbuster,” in which an executive at the Ukrainian gas company Burisma thanked Hunter for the “opportunity to meet your father” in 2015. If you’re steeped in Trumpworld lore, this was damning because of the theory that Biden had the corrupt prosecutor general of Ukraine fired to benefit Burisma, and Biden had said he knew nothing about Hunter’s Ukrainian work, but look, a meeting! (Apparently, it was a dinner at Cafe Milano that Hunter had organized, with about a dozen people.) This appears to amount to Vice President Biden seemingly going to one dinner.

The second involved a business venture that Hunter tried to set up with a Chinese energy tycoon in 2017 (after Joe Biden was no longer vice president). One email mentions that the equity split would include “10 held by H for the big guy ?” A former business partner of Hunter’s named Tony Bobulinski came forward to claim “the big guy” was Joe Biden. But a subsequent email from Hunter says his “Chairman” gave him “an emphatic no,” and a further email clarifies that the chairman is his dad. So this amounts to Joe Biden apparently refusing some deal Hunter tried to enmesh him in.

Again, not saying either of these are damning.  But to someone that doesn't simply follow anything a (D) says or the media that backs them, it raises questions.  As i've mentioned before with Biden/Ukraine, it's not that he necessarily had a conflict of interest as on paper, he was eliminating a prosecutor that was corrupt himself and not going after potentially corrupt businesses, including possibly Burisma.  But even Obama's team was worried about the appearance of a COI.  

So it was a venture that never happened?????  And when it didn't happen BIden wasn't even in government? And joe Biden refused it anyways?   Lmao.  

What a freaking disaster of an argument you're making.

Maybe you're better off just making shit up about me.

Edited by pfife

2 minutes ago, ewsieg said:

NYT authenticated the emails, it was actually pretty big news.  I'll even post this, which I know you're going to skim to point out a specific portion that points out the laptop as a whole hasn't been verified.  Of the emails on the laptop that NYT's verified are the two that actually are legitimate pieces of information in relation to POTUS.

Again, not saying either of these are damning.  But to someone that doesn't simply follow anything a (D) says or the media that backs them, it raises questions.  As i've mentioned before with Biden/Ukraine, it's not that he necessarily had a conflict of interest as on paper, he was eliminating a prosecutor that was corrupt himself and not going after potentially corrupt businesses, including possibly Burisma.  But even Obama's team was worried about the appearance of a COI.  

You apparently are ignoring two key points:

1) This appears to amount to Vice President Biden seemingly going to one dinner.

2) The second involved a business venture that Hunter tried to set up ... So this amounts to Joe Biden apparently refusing some deal Hunter tried to enmesh him in.

In other words: Much Ado about NOTHING.

• Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, ewsieg said:

Link to what you quoted, please?

3 hours ago, chasfh said:

lol @pfife “not old enough” for … well, anything, really. I think the only thing he might not be old enough for is being the Pope. 😉

I've belonged to a few forums and never had to ignore or block anyone.  About two days here and it was obvious he was just stirring the post.  I would make a comment and he would argue that I said something else.  I don't know what he was reading or if he was reading at all but he was just making shit up.  I only see him in quotes now and that's bad enough.  I wish I didn't have to block him but that's on him, not me.  I look at it as his loss.

2 hours ago, Archie said:

I've belonged to a few forums and never had to ignore or block anyone.  About two days here and it was obvious he was just stirring the post.  I would make a comment and he would argue that I said something else.  I don't know what he was reading or if he was reading at all but he was just making shit up.  I only see him in quotes now and that's bad enough.  I wish I didn't have to block him but that's on him, not me.  I look at it as his loss.

you have me blocked and steal my lines.   Interesting. 

Sorry about your safespace 

Edited by pfife