Cleanup in Aisle Lunatic (h/t romad1)

chasfh

3 hours ago, Archie said:

Everything I post is true.  ... opinion.

Opinions aren't based on true or false. They're based on personal beliefs, which may or may not be horseshit. For Example, the 9/11 terrorists believed that (it was their opinion) Allah would love them if they killed Americans. Is their "opinion" true or false?

Nothing you post is true. You are the most fact-free poster I have ever seen on this, or the old, site.

Nothing but slanted opinions that have one, and only one, sound.

But you keep telling yourself how "true-minded" you are... The biggest joke I've ever heard in 55 years.

Edited by 1984Echoes

11 hours ago, 1984Echoes said:

Opinions aren't based on true or false. They're based on personal beliefs, which may or may not be horseshit. For Example, the 9/11 terrorists believed that (it was their opinion) Allah would love them if they killed Americans. Is their "opinion" true or false?

Nothing you post is true. You are the most fact-free poster I have ever seen on this, or the old, site.

Nothing but slanted opinions that have one, and only one, sound.

But you keep telling yourself how "true-minded" you are... The biggest joke I've ever heard in 55 years.

You are so blinded by your anti Trump derangement you wouldn't know the truth.  There have been many false statement made by you and others on this site that you folks thinks is true because your liberals sources wouldn't lie to you.  Most posters here have tunnel vision and because they can't and refuse to see any other side their own.  A example of this when I bring up the mental health of Biden.  Replies to my comments are often "you aren't a doctor how would you know."  All someone has to do is watch him speak and you can tell he has problems.  Instead of admitting there's an issue its better for the liberal opinion to bury their heads in the sand and deny, deny, deny.   I'm also not alone on this.  Many polls have shown over half the country question his health and it was even asked of him at his press conference a few weeks ago.  

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, pfife said:

"Agree to be deposed".

I take this to mean that it's not about their company and they are probably not liable in any way here. They are also probably going to get kid-glove treatment with no questions about their own business. Otherwise, why agree to it?

3 hours ago, Archie said:

A example of this when I bring up the mental health of Biden.  

Every time you bring it up, you just further convince people of your Biden Derangement Syndrome.

Protip... Criticize Biden on policy? Totally cool, I'm on board with that... ewsieg, 1776, others do that all the time.

Engage in innuendo and ageism? People just laugh and tune you out.

4 hours ago, mtutiger said:

Every time you bring it up, you just further convince people of your Biden Derangement Syndrome.

Protip... Criticize Biden on policy? Totally cool, I'm on board with that... ewsieg, 1776, others do that all the time.

Engage in innuendo and ageism? People just laugh and tune you out.

So you deny Biden has health issues so myself and the rest of the world should just drop it?    I understand you're just protecting your guy but there's way to much evidence he has cognitive issues.  Anyone that looks the other way on this is part of the problem.  Now today Biden claims just the opposite of what he said yesterday.  

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/biden-says-he-wasnt-calling-regime-change-russia-2022-03-27/

8 hours ago, Archie said:

You are so blinded by your anti Trump derangement you wouldn't know the truth.  There have been many false statement made by you and others on this site that you folks thinks is true because your liberals sources wouldn't lie to you.  Most posters here have tunnel vision and because they can't and refuse to see any other side their own.  A example of this when I bring up the mental health of Biden.  Replies to my comments are often "you aren't a doctor how would you know."  All someone has to do is watch him speak and you can tell he has problems.  Instead of admitting there's an issue its better for the liberal opinion to bury their heads in the sand and deny, deny, deny.   I'm also not alone on this.  Many polls have shown over half the country question his health and it was even asked of him at his press conference a few weeks ago.  

We don't need sources when it comes to Trump because he brags about his transgressions.  Look at the 2020 election for example.  He told us ahead of time he was not going to recognize it and would try to overturn it if he lost (he said the same thing in 2016 by the way).  Then he broadcasted his attempted overturn it and still brags about it now.  Then he gaslights you guys into thinking he's doing a good thing.  It is ridiculous that you guys can't see it and fall for it every time.  

12 hours ago, Cartman said:

A little something to remind the leftist groupthink of this board that Biden and your Dems are not perceived as the pious and righteous people you have imagined them to be.

Can you provide a link to where the media called for the 25th when Trump sipped water and walked down a ramp slowly? 

Clinton-appointed judge in California. That's all they need to disparage the ruling.

Beyond that, this is all nice and feel-good for the lefties—I personally like it very, very much—but won't mean a thing until they finally drag Trump into and through the system.

Oh... reality?

Well, since "Stop the Steal" was completely unmoored from reality... I would say not.

But a real attempt at a coup (and there were two.. Eastman's non-violent plan as documented and Trump's plan to use violent fascist protesters to engineer the coup...) doesn't need the basis to be reality.

The attempt(s) were made. It's still criminal whether reality is in the picture or... not.

10 minutes ago, smr-nj said:

https://apple.news/A-nZby8IgRG2aDIpQMbDnkg

“Trump turns Michigan into MAGA proving ground”

- The former president's level of intervention in the swing state's elections is unmatched anywhere else.

======================

how’s this looking to you folks?

It's looking like we have to re-elect our trio of female Democrats to Governor, Secretary of State, and Attorney General.