Cleanup in Aisle Lunatic (h/t romad1)

chasfh

I've been an android person for the last 11 years but have really been considering switching to an iPhone with the next phone and this might just solidify the choice.   On my current galaxy phone I can't uninstall Facebook, I can only "disable" it.   F that.

If Fox news hates them too that's even more reason to buy one

15 hours ago, Tiger337 said:

What about auto racing? 

Auto racing isn’t a sport. It’s an activity in which guys drive 500 miles in a circle. Five hundred miles in a circle?! Children can do that, for chrissakes! Doesn’t impress me. 😏

20 minutes ago, chasfh said:

Auto racing isn’t a sport. It’s an activity in which guys drive 500 miles in a circle. Five hundred miles in a circle?! Children can do that, for chrissakes! Doesn’t impress me. 😏

Your post would majorly trigger the auto racing crowd.

I would be impressed if they made them race thorough simulated Boston traffic at rush hour.   

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Tiger337 said:

Your post would majorly trigger the auto racing crowd.

I would be impressed if they made them race thorough simulated Boston traffic at rush hour.   

Somehow I don’t think it would take much to trigger that crowd on any number of topics. 

Are we supposed to shop at lowes or Home Depot? I can’t keep track. I remember when one of the cable networks did a series called “American Muslim” at some of the crazy fundamentalists boycotted because they advertised. That was pre Trump GOP. 

1 hour ago, oblong said:

Are we supposed to shop at lowes or Home Depot? I can’t keep track. I remember when one of the cable networks did a series called “American Muslim” at some of the crazy fundamentalists boycotted because they advertised. That was pre Trump GOP. 

unless I've missed something the answer is lowes.  The CEO for home depot insults democrats regularly.

52 minutes ago, mtutiger said:

What an out of touch idiot

But a misplaced critique of Trump, who is operating in a different realm than his critics. This works perfectly well with his audience. The point is not about the store, it's not about English/Germanic pronunciation, it's about trying to run down Peter Meijer, whose primary opponent he supports, so going to silly name games is always at the top of the playlist. It's Trump personal disrespect 101. It won't matter at all that they all shop there any more than it matters to an 8 yr old that he is perfectly able to pronounce the name of other kid he making fun of, heck it could even be his mother's maiden name - still wouldn't/doesn't matter.

Of course, even people who are perfectly familiar with Meijer would still agree that the presence of the 'j' is silly (in English). Full disclosure, I think the spelling of my own name is silly (in English), but it's hardly worth the effort to get it changed since that kind of thing isn't even worth the time to talk about to people with more maturity than Trump and Trumpers - which is a relevant point. Besides - odd names do come with certain advantages - for instance you never get other people's mail....:classic_biggrin:

Edited by gehringer_2