Cleanup in Aisle Lunatic (h/t romad1)

chasfh

22 minutes ago, Crazy Cat Gentleman said:

OK, fine, she gets Putin as President.

Deport her and all other Trump Supporters that make this choice, including Donald MF'ing Trump and his brood.

Their choice. They want Putin, they can have him for the next 25 years... IN Russia.

They can send us their report after 25 years and tell us how much they loved their life under Adolph "Murderer of Women and Children" MF'ing Putin.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tigerbomb13 said:

If she were in the Senate, even McConnell would probably slap here down for this, but as a House member she isn't subject to the Senate's still somewhat operative behavior limits. It would be kind of fun if the House dems censured her for insulting GOP senators even if only symbolic.

Edited by gehringer_2

14 minutes ago, Tiger337 said:

Have members of congress always been as stupid as they are today?  I never used to pay as much attention.  I know they've always said dumb things to please their base, but the abject stupidity is stunning.    

I don’t remember a group being like the MTG/Gaetz/Cawthorn/Gosar contingent pre-Trump. You’d find some crazies, but the floodgates opened far and wide six years ago.