Cleanup in Aisle Lunatic (h/t romad1)

chasfh

1 minute ago, pfife said:

Does the 2 sons exception count if one of your sons is gay or trans?

Under QOP rules they are not allowed to even to think about being gay or trans until they're 21.

However in Tennessee you can marry your 12 year old niece, just don't serve her alcohol.

27 minutes ago, Tigerbomb13 said:

Wild how they don’t even attempt to hide the appearance of being racist these days. Just out in the open. 

Trump legitimized it.  Before he came along I think that we all assumed that these fuckheads made up about 15% of the population.  Now we know that it is 35%, and they are openly proud of it.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Motown Bombers said:

Someone needs to put this guy in that study where Fox News viewers watch CNN or MSNBC or something other than right wing propaganda. If he's still spouting BS like this after that then I'll call him a dolt. Until then, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

7 hours ago, Jim Cowan said:

Trump legitimized it.  Before he came along I think that we all assumed that these fuckheads made up about 15% of the population.  Now we know that it is 35%, and they are openly proud of it.

Remember, there was an entire section of the country fiercely devoted to maintaining legal second-class resident status to an entire class of people.