Cleanup in Aisle Lunatic (h/t romad1)

chasfh

6 minutes ago, gehringer_2 said:

No question why the Right in the US is so unbothered by the idea of banning books, it pretty clear that none of them read any.

The ones who have are cynically portraying themselves as bumpkins

4 minutes ago, romad1 said:

particularly if bleed off of votes for JD Mandel occurs. 

Haha!

Timken is probably the biggest drag on Dolan at this point.... she was supposed to be the mainstream option (endorsed by Portman), but she instead tried the "outcrazy the crazy" strategy, which worked about as well as one would expect.

A loss for Vance, considering how Trump weighed in so heavily, would provide (yet another) opportunity for Republicans to reconsider the degree to which his influence matters (which they will not avail themselves of)

Edited by mtutiger

2 minutes ago, mtutiger said:

Haha!

Timken is probably the biggest drag on Dolan at this point.... she was supposed to be the mainstream option (endorsed by Portman), but she instead tried the "outcrazy the crazy" strategy, which worked about as well as one would expect.

A loss for Vance, considering how Trump weighed in so heavily, would provide (yet another) opportunity for Republicans to reconsider the degree to which his influence matters (which they will not avail themselves of)

It matters if they want to keep getting that sweet NRA, er Kremlin cash. 

16 minutes ago, oblong said:

I saw a reference that Asa Hutchieson is considering a '24 run.  If it's going to be a republican I think I'm ok with that.  He's not crazy which is a low standard I know but these are the times.

It will bear watching.  Does he thread the needle or does he smash the tables in the temple?   I think the latter is necessary to reach the go-along-get-along fools. 

19 minutes ago, oblong said:

I saw a reference that Asa Hutchieson is considering a '24 run.  If it's going to be a republican I think I'm ok with that.  He's not crazy which is a low standard I know but these are the times.

There was a point time in which I thought Lindsey Graham wasn't crazy. No Republican can be trusted. 

19 minutes ago, pfife said:

I used to have a republican I could have seen myself voting for but he had to leak a bunch of classified info to his side piece so that's that.

who was that?

Sounds like a real life John Hoynes but he was a conservative democrat.