Cleanup in Aisle Lunatic (h/t romad1)

chasfh

I'm adamant that the GOP cannot navigate back to my vote until they reject Trump and Trumpism.   I think Mitt has internalized the fury i have, but he still remains philosophically in that Ayn Randish cloud cuckoo land with Paul Ryan.   Biden has been better on collective security, the rule of law.  Now, do I want everyone to get their student loans forgiven and thereby destroy the dollar, not so much.   I think Biden thinks he can give everyone ice cream and they will like him.  

3 hours ago, romad1 said:

I'm adamant that the GOP cannot navigate back to my vote until they reject Trump and Trumpism.   I think Mitt has internalized the fury i have, but he still remains philosophically in that Ayn Randish cloud cuckoo land with Paul Ryan.   Biden has been better on collective security, the rule of law.  Now, do I want everyone to get their student loans forgiven and thereby destroy the dollar, not so much.   I think Biden thinks he can give everyone ice cream and they will like him.  

Just looked over this.... No, I don't think i'm desperate but not serious.   Nor, do I drink or smoke what do you do? 

Nor do I think that ridicule is nothing to be scared of.

Adam Ant's new album to pay tribute to Malcolm McLaren | Adam Ant | The  Guardian

8 minutes ago, Tiger337 said:

For those that follow these things more closely than me, is Matt Gaetz the dumbest congressman ever?  I know there is a lot of competition? 

well, of course there are the sub categories like ignorance, idiocy, foolishness and obtuseness. I think Michelle Bachmann would give anyone a run for the title on pure ignorance, but these are tough calls.

Edited by gehringer_2