Cleanup in Aisle Lunatic (h/t romad1)

chasfh

2 minutes ago, Edman85 said:

The people who need reminded what happened that day weren't watching that.

There are a lot of Democrats whining and pouting about not having their student debt canceled and having Biden's entire agenda passed so they will stay home. This should remind them they need to put their big boy pants on and votes. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

There are a lot of Democrats whining and pouting about not having their student debt canceled and having Biden's entire agenda passed so they will stay home. This should remind them they need to put their big boy pants on and votes. 

Touche

Just now, CMRivdogs said:

Testimony from Ivanka and Bill Bar is extremely damning. Would Julie or Tricia Nixon ever turn on their dad? 

Just read a story last night that supposedly Jared told Trump he was off the team if Rudy was involved in the post election efforts, so he and Ivanka were already in the process of bailing out by 1/6. I don't know if you can believe anything you read about any of them, but the scenario sort of checks out.

4 minutes ago, CMRivdogs said:

Testimony from Ivanka and Bill Bar is extremely damning. Would Julie or Tricia Nixon ever turn on their dad? 

And once again Jared K proved himself a useless sack of protoplasm

edit This was based on the clip that showed him saying he wrote of council's threats of resignation as whining (while he was working on pardons)

Edited by CMRivdogs

27 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

More generally, I don't think it's all about convincing hard core Trumpers... it's about people in the middle who aren't very tuned into politics. And the historical record more generally.

I dont know that it will be successful in the former, I'm pretty cynical these days, though it probably will in the latter 

Edited by mtutiger