Cleanup in Aisle Lunatic (h/t romad1)

chasfh

26 minutes ago, Tiger337 said:

Anybody with half a brain knows Trump and those around him are guilty as hell.  It doesn't matter though.  Nothing will happen to them.  

Sure, and let’s be real, all the red hats knows he did all this stuff. Not even one person on that side denies that. When was the last time you said to a red hat you hate something Trump did and they replied, “he didn’t do that”? They know they can’t. Instead it’s always whatabout Democrat so-and-so.  

What they’re objecting to is that fuddy-duddy standards of accountability are being applied to his actions, and they hate that. None of this is criming, as far as they’re concerned. It’s just good old-fashioned hard-nosed politics. Hey, man, back off, nothing to see here. We’re just trying to make America great again. Why are you persecuting us?

Edited by chasfh
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, chasfh said:

Sure, and let’s be real, all the red hats knows he did all this stuff. Not even one person on that side denies that. When was the last time you said to a red hat you hate something Trump did and they replied, “he didn’t do that”? They know they can’t. Instead it’s always whatabout Democrat so-and-so.  

What they’re objecting to is that fuddy-duddy standards of accountability are being applied to his actions, and they hate that. None of this is criming, as far as they’re concerned. It’s just good old-fashioned hard-nosed politics. Hey, man, back off, nothing to see here. We’re just trying to make America great again. Why are you persecuting us?

Most MAGAs still think that he won the election and that it was stolen from him.   

1 hour ago, Edman85 said:

Soooooo glad the individual questions are submitted in writing so we aren't subject to hours of fundraising clips

I do want to see Raskin and Schiff question live witnesses who may not be as simpatico with the committee.

Just now, Tiger337 said:

Most MAGAs still think that he won the election and that it was stolen from him.   

That might actually be a charge against him if they ever had the balls to do it: conspiracy to perpetrate fraud on the people of the United States.

9 minutes ago, chasfh said:

I did. My bad?

Don't mistake my dislike of Democratic policies and assume i'm a Trump fan.  Let's just say the only thing that could change my mind with these hearings would be the sentence he should receive.  I am still siding with just letting him die in jail in an attempt to not make it any more political.  

1 hour ago, romad1 said:

If Utah elects Evan McMullin that will be a dagger to a large portion of the idiocy.  It won't stop all the cancer of the last 6 years.  Mike Lee who once wanted to protest Trump at the 2016 RNC became the biggest shill for the Trump.

He had a quote sometime before that where he kinda said democracy wasn't important.....  he's an admitted and total fash