Cleanup in Aisle Lunatic (h/t romad1)

chasfh

2 hours ago, chasfh said:

One of my hypotheses—assuming he isn’t a Kremlin agent after all—is that Bunker has a customer-facing job where he has to be nice to people all day long, which pisses him off but he has to hold it in, and then he comes here and lets all his anger out 

Something like this.

His posts are nothing but pure bile.

49 minutes ago, Tiger337 said:

I stopped listening to media who enthusiastically write about Trump and his associates finally being held accountable a long time ago. 

On the other side...every time I hear "but nothing will happen" or "only 20M people watched that" I stop listening.   Then why fucking do anything asshats?  

26 minutes ago, romad1 said:

On the other side...every time I hear "but nothing will happen" or "only 20M people watched that" I stop listening.   Then why fucking do anything asshats?  

I WANT them to do something, but I am not getting up my hopes that they will.  Our government is filled with cowards.  

59 minutes ago, romad1 said:

If it’s not for us now, then it’s for history.

The subtext here is that Elise is pissed that the hearing wasn't like one of those typical one's where the average American listens to the arguing between politicians and speechifying for Twitter and campaign content and throws their hands up in the air.

Kevin M had that choice and chose not to avail himself of it lol

7 hours ago, chasfh said:

Dilemma. Pick the right one.

If they have a legitimate chance to indict him they should do it.  The chaos which ensues won't be good, but we kind of have to get it over with if we are going to continue as a great country.   I really doubt they'll have the courage to do so.