Cleanup in Aisle Lunatic (h/t romad1)

chasfh

I saw tweets regarding a CNN interview The chairman of the commitee gave after the first hearing and he said they know the connections between the proud boys and the Administration and would tell us.... so I'm going with the that they know and are going to tell us.

We already know the proud bois are in heavy with Roger Stone

Edited by pfife

23 hours ago, 1776 said:

Generally speaking, perhaps not. I don’t know if Walker has ever outright denied the existence of the son or not. I doubt it to be honest. If he has, that would be the deal breaker for me. 

So the whole dissembling about single mothers/fatherless homes at the same time he himself personally created four such homes … not enough for you?

6 minutes ago, chasfh said:

So the whole dissembling about single mothers/fatherless homes at the same time he himself personally created four such homes … not enough for you?

Reminds me of...

GOP can tell you what to do.  You can't tell them what to do.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, chasfh said:

I know very little about Walker. Your point about “four such homes” is news to me. 

14 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

It's come out that there are now four kids where he hasn't been involved with creating four separate childless homes. 

“…creating four separate childless homes.”

Interesting.

Edited by 1776

43 minutes ago, 1776 said:

I know very little about Walker. Your point about “four such homes” is news to me. 

In case you skipped the page 184 and landed directly on page 185

So again: the whole dissembling about single mothers/fatherless homes at the same time he himself personally created four such homes … not enough for you? 

Edited by chasfh

8 minutes ago, chasfh said:

In case you skipped the page 184 and landed directly on page 185

So again: the whole dissembling about single mothers/fatherless homes at the same time he himself personally created four such homes … not enough for you? 

This was my comment yesterday….

“Generally speaking, perhaps not. I don’t know if Walker has ever outright denied the existence of the son or not. I doubt it to behonest. If he has, that would be the deal breaker for me.”

Additionally, based on what has been posted here recently regarding Walker’s past, I don’t condone that level of negligence or irresponsibility. 
Yes, it is hypocrisy in the purist form. 

Any other questions?

1 minute ago, 1776 said:

This was my comment yesterday….

“Generally speaking, perhaps not. I don’t know if Walker has ever outright denied the existence of the son or not. I doubt it to behonest. If he has, that would be the deal breaker for me.”

Additionally, based on what has been posted here recently regarding Walker’s past, I don’t condone that level of negligence or irresponsibility. 
Yes, it is hypocrisy in the purist form. 

Any other questions?

That’s OK, you don’t have to answer the actual question I asked.