Cleanup in Aisle Lunatic (h/t romad1)

chasfh

49 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

I watched. I didn't see any grandstanding by anyone. Honestly, if anyone was grandstanding, it was probably Rusty Bowers. 

Good call. The sniffly tearing-up while he was reading his statement about his solemn and unshakeable oath based on the tenet of his faith that the Constitution is divinely inspired, of his most basic foundational beliefs. And so, for him to do that, to undermine the election just because somebody associated with Trump just asked him to, is foreign to his very being ...

And then we learn he's just going to turn around and vote for the very guy who pressured him to do all this, all over again in 2024.

2 minutes ago, pfife said:

Lol Sidney Powell as special council 🤣 😆 😂 

This part reminded me how important it would have been just to set a very pubic, highly-publicized election investigation in motion, for the explicit purpose of lending  legitimacy to the entire conspiracy story, regardless of how the investigation would have come out.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, chasfh said:

This part reminded me how important it would have been just to set a very pubic, highly-publicized election investigation in motion, for the explicit purpose of lending  legitimacy to the entire conspiracy story, regardless of how the investigation would have come out.

Yep, the Ukraine playbook. 

The investigation doesn't matter at all, just the announcement of an investigation.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, mtutiger said:

Yep, the Ukraine playbook. 

The investigation doesn't matter at all, just the announcement of an investigation.

I didn't understand what you meant when you said it before but now I do and its totally true.

It's quite ingenious from a purely tactical level.