Cleanup in Aisle Lunatic (h/t romad1)

chasfh

3 minutes ago, Hongbit said:

Plot twist:  This is DC and there is no big plot twist.   This was the only day they could do it where everyone would show up due to either yet another vacation or big lobbyist golf event at an exclusive country club.   

But they already had hearings scheduled in July. Why did they need to call an immediate hearing now? 

2 hours ago, Motown Bombers said:

But they already had hearings scheduled in July. Why did they need to call an immediate hearing now? 

To press sedition charges (the DOJ will announce after the House's recommendation and the video that proves it out) against Trump, Giuliani, Eastman, and several others...

Just now, pfife said:

not that making sense matters to these hacks but if the borders were open they wouldn't need to hide in the back of a truck.  

and he's not the first one to say that.  I had a family member say it yesterday when they were over.   I said the very same thing you did.  They looked at me like I was speaking Portuguese.   In their head they're thinking "But Hannity said...."

The cheap slogans they hear over and over again are so ingrained in their head that they lose logic.